Any Advice 70-216

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Maestro, Sep 6, 2003.

  1. Maestro

    Maestro Guest

    Well, if you've already read the other responses you may
    as well just plan on failing the exam. In reality there
    are hundreds of thousands of W2K MCSEs. That's an awful
    lot of people that have successfully passed this exam.
    This exam is comparatively a little more difficult than
    the other exams, but passable and on the first try if
    you've properly prepared. I personally like my money and
    when I was taking exams preferred to not have to pay for
    any more than I needed. Review the objectives on MS'
    website and ensure that you understand what you're
    expected to know. Hopefully you've gotten some hands on
    experience. If not it's still not to late to try to
    perform some of the task that you'll be expected to know
    how to do. Sue did make some good points, specifically if
    you don't think you're ready... reschedule now! Otherwise
    Good Luck!

    next week.

    Maestro, Sep 6, 2003