    still had Windows Vista Home Premium. Does it matter if I get the Home
    Premium 64 version or can I not upgrade to 64 edition because I used anytime
    upgrade?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXM=?=, Apr 3, 2007

  2. You should have gotten a new key for the upgrade. However, in terms of
    media, it doesn't matter. It's the same media no matter which edition you
    have. One media for 32bit, one media for 64bit.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 3, 2007

  3. No new CD-key. It was an Anytime Upgrade so all they said was put your vista
    home premium disk into the drive and click upgrade, I did, and it activated.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXM=?=, Apr 3, 2007
  4. Interesting, since I haven't been through this process. I actually have no
    idea how you would then switch to 64-bit Ultimate. I strongly suspect you'll
    have to ask them that question.

    I do know that you can install 64-bit Vista Ultimate from any 64-bit Vista
    DVD. You don't need a key for 30 days. What you have to do then, however, I
    don't know.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64