antivirus?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?anJhZGhvdw==?=, Dec 2, 2005.

  1. i usually use norton antivirus, but they do not support windows xp pro x64.
    are there any antivirus programs that do support it?
    =?Utf-8?B?anJhZGhvdw==?=, Dec 2, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 2, 2005

  3. And NOD32 for x64 ;)

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, Dec 3, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?anJhZGhvdw==?=

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    I was finally able to get an update from Trend Micro that allowed my laptop
    running x64 to run Trend Micro. The version from Trend Micro is for their
    SMB suite. I do not believe Trend Micro has anything for home users yet.

    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services / Rainbow Sky Travel
    moderntravel d01t net / RainbowSkyTravel d01t com

    Torrey Lauer, Dec 3, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?anJhZGhvdw==?=

    Larry Hodges Guest

    Is it Norton's Antivirus 10.0 that is packaged in the 2006 version of
    SystemWorks? And I wonder if that version of SystemWorks would run...

    Larry Hodges, Dec 4, 2005