    server.
    Just as a temporary measure until i buy one.

    Thanks
    Jimi, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Jimi, <>, wrote:

    > Does anyone know of any free antivirus software that will work on 2003
    > server.
    > Just as a temporary measure until i buy one.

    You just dipped out. AVG6 was the last one that I am aware of. AVG stopped
    providing updates on 31 January. However if you hunt around, you may get
    lucky.
    Oren Niworoschkin, Feb 4, 2005

  3. Jimi

    hey Guest

    AVG sucked horse balls anyways.
    Good riddance to them. Now nobody will be falsely assured that they are
    "protected" whilst running AVG's garbage.

    hey, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Jimi

    Morgan Pugh Guest

    On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:27:18 +0545 (UTC), Oren Niworoschkin
    <-referent-scraggy-wacker.org> wrote:

    >Jimi, <>, wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know of any free antivirus software that will work on 2003
    >> server.
    >> Just as a temporary measure until i buy one.

    >You just dipped out. AVG6 was the last one that I am aware of. AVG stopped
    >providing updates on 31 January. However if you hunt around, you may get
    >lucky.

    AVG6 was discontinued when AVG7 is released. Will AVG7 not run on a
    Server OS?
    Morgan Pugh, Feb 4, 2005
  5. Jimi

    Morgan Pugh Guest

    On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:11:31 -0000, "Jimi"
    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of any free antivirus software that will work on 2003
    >server.
    >Just as a temporary measure until i buy one.
    >
    >Thanks

    Most companies offer 30-45 day trial versions so I suggest you just
    use that until you purchase one, I am assuming you will be purchasing
    it without 30-45 days though :)

    NOD32 is what I use. 30 day trial is available from www.nod32.com
    Morgan Pugh, Feb 4, 2005
  6. Jimi

    Avenger© Guest

    Avenger©, Feb 4, 2005
  7. Jimi

    elaich Guest

    "hey" <12.ca.us> wrote in

    > AVG sucked horse balls anyways.
    > Good riddance to them. Now nobody will be falsely assured that they are
    > "protected" whilst running AVG's garbage.

    Don't you just love it when people post opinions like this without a shred
    of evidence to back it up?
    elaich, Feb 5, 2005