antivirus software for MS win server 2003 & cardbus fast ethernet drivers

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by shamen, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. shamen

    shamen Guest

    i am trying to find an antivirus software for my MS
    Windows 2003 Server ( standard evaluatn copy).... any
    suggestions out there ???

    also I have a compaq armada 110 with Ms XP PRO (evaluatn
    copy). I have a sitecom cardbus fast ethernet 10/100 mbps
    n.a.c ....

    1. i have no local area connection
    2. i've downloaded the driver from sitecoms site but
    cannot install it and get the local area connection
    going ...i've made new crossover cables too.

    3. i got some error messages when unzipping the saved
    driver files from cd from another pc.

    4. ive clicked the command line icons of the driver files
    too

    shamen, Jul 29, 2004

  2. shamen

    Guest Guest

    your doing something wrong. plz try again

    Guest, Jul 29, 2004

  3. shamen

    Guest Guest

    i think hes trying to say please come again!

    Guest, Jul 29, 2004
  4. shamen

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 29, 2004 "" blathered:

    > your doing something wrong. plz try again

    *You're* doing something wrong. Don't try again.

    --
    Tech "Corrective Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  5. Dear Shamen,

    Please check the following URLs for your W2K3 servers;

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=49500 (List of Antivirus
    software for Microsoft products - this site contains many more vendors)

    http://www.pandasoftware.com/microsoft/
    http://www.f-prot.com/products/microsoft/
    http://www.mcafeesecurity.com/us/downloads/evals/
    http://enterprisesecurity.symantec.com/Content/ESRC.cfm?EID=0

    --
    Best regards,
    Saeed uz Zubair Mujaddadee

    Disclaimer: The information is provided with the understanding that it is
    not guaranteed to be correct or complete and conclusions drawn from such
    information are the sole responsibility of the user. You may find links to
    outside Web pages which are not under our control.

    Saeed uz Zubair Mujaddadee, Jul 30, 2004
  6. shamen

    Ken Bishop Guest

    Trend Micro has the most afordable antivirus for win 2003
    server. Their SBS producct gives one up to 5 clients for
    $150.00. I use it on my 180day eval version of win server
    2003.

    Ken Bishop, Aug 2, 2004
  7. shamen

    Guest

    You need a powerful antivirus software .Norton 360 is a good choice. Searching Norton 360 free trial right now. Just click the button “download now”,you will have 30 days of free utilizing.
    http://www.antivirusprice.co.uk/

    , Sep 26, 2012