    hello, i have Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit...
    I'm thinking for AVG Free Edition as a AntiVirus System...
    Will see the 64-bit viruses? Little help please... :)

    Richard, Dec 14, 2007

  2. Richard

    Kue2 Guest

    Have it running here no problems with vista 64

    Kue2, Dec 14, 2007

  3. Richard

    Guest

    On Dec 14, 10:58 am, Richard <>
    wrote:
    > hello, i have Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit...
    > I'm thinking for AVG Free Edition as a AntiVirus System...
    > Will see the 64-bit viruses? Little help please... :)

    I've been running Avast.
    Also free.

    , Dec 14, 2007
  4. AVG will work for you. I don't know that the bitness matters anyway. Virus
    checkers look for "signatures".

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 14, 2007
  5. Richard

    Guest Guest

    I Use Avast 4.7 Home Edition For X64 Windows XP/Vista (Avast 4.7 Home
    Edition Is Free For Home Users), And I Use Avast 4.7 Server Edition For X64
    Windows Server 2003/2008 (Free 60 Day Trial For Avast 4.7 Server Edition),
    Just FYI.

    Guest, Dec 15, 2007