    know anyone who has ???

    signing off

    salutey
    dr.nos, Aug 26, 2004

  2. dr.nos

    Doom Guest

    "dr.nos" <> wrote in message
    news:08e001c48b71$8f3c3730$...
    > well...got any???
    > know anyone who has ???
    >
    > signing off
    >
    > salutey

    You're joking right? Please let this be a troll 'cause if someone really is
    this stupid how can they find this NG.
    Doom, Aug 26, 2004

  3. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "dr.nos" <> spewed in

    > well...got any???
    > know anyone who has ???
    >
    > signing off
    >
    > salutey

    yes, I do

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  4. dr.nos

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "dr.nos" <> wrote in message
    > > well...got any???
    > > know anyone who has ???
    > >
    > > signing off
    > >
    > > salutey
    > >

    > You're joking right? Please let this be a troll 'cause if someone really

    is
    > this stupid how can they find this NG.

    "dr.nos" has the same email addy () as "g-force"
    () who asked for dumps in a thread below. That
    should answer your questions.

    --

    KB - MCNGP " thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 26, 2004
  5. dr.nos

    Doom Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "dr.nos" <> wrote in message
    >> > well...got any???
    >> > know anyone who has ???
    >> >
    >> > signing off
    >> >
    >> > salutey
    >> >

    >> You're joking right? Please let this be a troll 'cause if someone really

    > is
    >> this stupid how can they find this NG.
    >>

    > "dr.nos" has the same email addy () as "g-force"
    > () who asked for dumps in a thread below. That
    > should answer your questions.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP " thug" #26

    Yup. That answers my questions. He's a moron.
    Doom, Aug 26, 2004
  6. dr.nos

    Jtyc Guest

    > well...got any???
    > know anyone who has ???

    Anti-virus programs are the tool of the our capitalist oppressors. They
    create the viruses just so you'll buy their products.

    Well I ain't buying!!
    Jtyc, Aug 26, 2004
  7. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
    spewed in news::

    > Anti-virus programs are the tool of the our capitalist oppressors

    wait a tick...the other day you were a facist and today you are a
    communist? either you been in the people's republic of California to long
    or......

    I CALL SHENANIGANS!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  8. dr.nos

    Jtyc Guest

    > wait a tick...the other day you were a facist and today you are a
    > communist? either you been in the people's republic of California to long
    > or......
    > I CALL SHENANIGANS!

    I am the one who can be many things at once.
    Jtyc, Aug 26, 2004
  9. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
    spewed in news::

    > I am the one who can be many things at once.

    which explains the multiple personality thing...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  10. dr.nos

    Jtyc Guest

    > which explains the multiple personality thing...

    Perhaps.
    Jtyc, Aug 26, 2004
  11. dr.nos

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> well...got any???
    >> know anyone who has ???

    > Anti-virus programs are the tool of the our capitalist oppressors. They
    > create the viruses just so you'll buy their products.
    >
    > Well I ain't buying!!

    http://www.skazka.no/anthems/internationale-collection.html

    JaR
    Tovarich Thug
    JaR, Aug 26, 2004
  12. dr.nos

    kpg Guest

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\143092.htm (8/26/2004 1:33:23

    PM) #
    > > which explains the multiple personality thing...

    > Perhaps.

    Half of me says no, the other half says yes.
    kpg, Aug 26, 2004
  13. dr.nos

    Brian Guest

    "dr.nos" <> wrote
    > well...got any???
    > know anyone who has ???

    Kindly do the needful.
    Brian, Aug 26, 2004
  14. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> spewed in

    > "dr.nos" <> wrote
    >> well...got any???
    >> know anyone who has ???

    > Kindly do the needful.

    down then across for best results

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  15. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "kpg" <> spewed in

    >> > which explains the multiple personality thing...

    >> Perhaps.
    >>

    > Half of me says no, the other half says yes.

    the voices in my head say you are both crazy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  16. dr.nos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 26, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > the voices in my head say you are both crazy...

    The leprechauns are trying to steal my stash.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - "We're here to help!"
    TechGeekPro, Aug 26, 2004
  17. dr.nos

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > On Aug 26, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> the voices in my head say you are both crazy...

    > The leprechauns are trying to steal my stash.

    Just because you happen to be paranoid, doesn't mean that aliens really are
    not out to get you!

    JaR
    Eeeeevil Thug
    JaR, Aug 26, 2004
  18. dr.nos

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > Just because you happen to be paranoid, doesn't mean that aliens
    > really are not out to get you!

    It's not really love without the restraining order...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  19. dr.nos

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:45:02 -0700, Dave Reller extemporised:

    > I'm surprised no one replied with:
    >
    > "Yes, just last night."
    > or
    > "No, not lately, but I'm looking."

    You just did!

    JaR
    Observant Thug
    JaR, Aug 26, 2004
  20. dr.nos

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> On Aug 26, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >>
    >>> the voices in my head say you are both crazy...

    >> The leprechauns are trying to steal my stash.
    >>

    > Just because you happen to be paranoid, doesn't mean that aliens
    > really are not out to get you!
    >
    > JaR
    > Eeeeevil Thug

    i think the aliens ate my buick.