Antispam

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Andrei Sharko, Dec 28, 2004.

  1. can somone recommend antispam software for outlook express?

    Andrei Sharko, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Andrei Sharko said the following on 28/12/2004 11:01 p.m.:
    > can somone recommend antispam software for outlook express?

    Mozilla or Thunderbird

    http://www.mozilla.org/

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?

    Collector»NZ, Dec 28, 2004

    Collector»NZ, Dec 28, 2004
  4. Andrei Sharko

    Steve Guest

    www.firetrust.com... it's even local :)

    Steve, Dec 28, 2004
  5. Andrei Sharko

    Steve Guest

    Steve, Dec 28, 2004
  6. Andrei Sharko

    Justin Guest

    Andrei Sharko wrote:
    > can somone recommend antispam software for outlook express?

    K9

    www.keir.net

    Justin, Dec 28, 2004
  7. Andrei Sharko

    Justin Guest

    Justin, Dec 28, 2004
  8. Andrei Sharko wrote:
    > can somone recommend antispam software for outlook express?

    Spampal. http://www.spampal.com (I think). Works with any mail client.
    Use the Bayesian filter plugin... after you've trained it for a while,
    it works damn near perfectly. Highly reccomended.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Dec 28, 2004

    Nicholas Sherlock, Dec 28, 2004