    WinXPsp2 OE6.

    Regards
    Mike

    p00hat3k, May 29, 2005

  2. p00hat3k

    optikl Guest

    p00hat3k wrote:
    > Hello.
    > What could You advise me to use to prevent my email from Spam. I am using
    > WinXPsp2 OE6.
    >
    > Regards
    > Mike

    1. First option would be to get a program like Mailwasher. You can view
    what mail you have on the server and make a decision to to download or
    otherwise handle messages. You can set filters to have mail marked for
    deletion and/or deleted automatically if you wish.

    2. Second option would be to set filters within OE to action all
    filtered mail as you deem appropriate.

    optikl, May 29, 2005

  3. optikl <optikl@com_invalid_cast.net> wrote:

    > 1. First option would be to get a program like Mailwasher. You can
    > view what mail you have on the server and make a decision to to
    > download or otherwise handle messages. You can set filters to have
    > mail marked for deletion and/or deleted automatically if you wish.
    >
    > 2. Second option would be to set filters within OE to action all
    > filtered mail as you deem appropriate.

    Third option: Replace OE6 with Thunderbird and use the excellent
    bayesian spam filter :)

    Juergen Nieveler
    --
    Windows 3.1 - The best $89 solitaire game you can buy.

    Juergen Nieveler, May 29, 2005
  4. On Sun, 29 May 2005 19:04:25 +0200, "p00hat3k" <> wrote:

    >Hello.
    >What could You advise me to use to prevent my email from Spam. I am using
    >WinXPsp2 OE6.
    >
    >Regards
    >Mike

    At the tiome, I use Spambayes,... perfect with Outlook.
    Another option is dumping Outlook & using Mozilla software.

    With Outlook, Spamihilator is also very good.

    More info: http://www.nondisputandum.com/html/anti_spam.html
    There are also other options there...

    --
    www.nondisputandum.com - soft reviews: