    might be ready by end of year. Seems a long time to go without email!

    Any recomendations for an Anti-Virus product that works well on XP-64.

    Thanks - Steve
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgSGlnaGFt?=, Sep 5, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgSGlnaGFt?=

    Leo Guest

    Try www.avast.com and its free working OK
    Leo, Sep 5, 2005

  3. Use Avast,

    It's better than AntiVir and it's for free. And it fully support the new
    Windows x64 platform.

    For information visit:

    and to download it go here:

    I hope I could help you.

    =?Utf-8?B?SW1ob3RlcA==?=, Sep 5, 2005
  4. NOD32 is the best for 64 bit in my experience.

    Linkage: http://www.eset.com/home/home.htm

    Works better than my Norton AV in 32 bit Windows XP and only uses 2 services
    - one for the GUI and one for the entire program. Trust me, worth the $40!!

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFfUmFU?=, Sep 10, 2005
  5. Agreed.

    Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX], Sep 10, 2005