  1. ive recently got the windows pro x64 edition but it only comes with a
    firewall and so far on the internet i have not been able to find an
    anti-virus that is compatable with my os...any suggestions? thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?a2F0ZQ==?=, Aug 29, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?a2F0ZQ==?=

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "kate" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > ive recently got the windows pro x64 edition but it only comes with a
    > firewall and so far on the internet i have not been able to find an
    > anti-virus that is compatable with my os...any suggestions? thanks\

    Please take some time and browse previous posts here...this question has
    been asked and answered many, many times.

    Bobby
    NoNoBadDog!, Aug 29, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?a2F0ZQ==?=

    RonK Guest

    You can use Tiny Firewall:
    http://www.webmasterfree.com/tpfw.html

    RonK, Aug 29, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?a2F0ZQ==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Read
    Looking for Antivirus that works with x64 Dated August 25, for solutions.

    John Barnes, Aug 29, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?a2F0ZQ==?=

    mikeyhsd Guest

    AVAST