    This would be useful for scheduled virus tasks that don't start on a
    particular computer.

    Thanks

    Pete, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Pete

    DC Guest

    Pete wrote:
    > Is there anti virus software that can scan files across a network.

    Yes.

    http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoynePollard/FGA/questions-with-yes-or-no-answers.html

    http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
    http://www.davidappleyard.com/punctuation.htm
    http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/local/doc/punctuation/node02.html

    > This would be useful for scheduled virus tasks that don't start on a
    > particular computer.

    Indeed.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Jul 14, 2004

  3. Pete

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Pete" <> wrote in message
    >| Is there anti virus software that can scan files across a network.
    >| This would be useful for scheduled virus tasks that don't start on a
    >| particular computer.
    >|
    >| Thanks

    Yep. Do it all the time.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~