  1. Does anyone know of ananti virus program that will work with Vista Beta2 x64?
    Haven't been able to get either Trend Micro or EZ Trust to work with Vista
    Beta 2 64 bit.
    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tIFYu?=, Jun 11, 2006

  2. Hi,

    I'm running Avast AV from http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.html . It
    supports both x64 and X86. Just download the home version for free and you
    are good to go.

    =?Utf-8?B?SG93YXJk?=, Jun 11, 2006

  3. Latest version of Avast antivirus claims to be Vista compatible.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 11, 2006
  4. You will get more exhaustive information in a Vista newgroup. This ng is
    for already released x64 systems, like XP Pro x64. See Andre's post above.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 11, 2006
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 11, 2006
  6. Trend Micro PC-cillin internet security 14 (Beta) worked the first time I
    loaded it on my Vista 64 bit machine Built it my self, I am running the Vista
    64 version with all the media add ons it can be down loaded from the Trend.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGlw?=, Jul 27, 2006