    I used to us Trojan Hunter but not very happy with it.

    Thanks,

    Lloyd.
    Lloyd Jones, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Lloyd Jones

    Anonymous Guest

    "Lloyd Jones" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hey guys.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend any good shareware Anti Trojan progs?
    >
    > I used to us Trojan Hunter but not very happy with it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Lloyd.

    The best AntiTrojan program is TDS-3. It detects more known trojans than
    any other AT scanner, and also has other features, like string extractor,
    port scanner and TCP connect utility which enables you to detect any
    trojans which might not be detected by the signatures or heuristic
    scanning engine.
    You can get TDS-3 from the following URL:
    http://hop.clickbank.net/?compsec/diamondcs

    --
    The email address used is fake. Any replies will not be read!
    If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

    This message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses by NOD32
    and Sophos Anti-Virus so is unlikely to contain malicious or self-
    replicating code.

    Visit my computer security website!
    http://storm.prohosting.com/compsecu
    and