    and I'm trying to locate the other two. Can you run a few names past me to
    refresh my memory . . thanks. One may have been adaware or something
    similar.

    Bluie, May 30, 2005

  2. Bluie

    Buffalo Guest

    "Bluie" <> wrote in message
    news:1117419565.f1a60af69d9f35fa2c0c62279ee71cc9@bubbanews...
    > Hi,
    > I had three good products (one was spybot) on a machine I no longer have
    > and I'm trying to locate the other two. Can you run a few names past me to
    > refresh my memory . . thanks. One may have been adaware or something
    > similar.

    AdAware and Spybot's partner, SpyWareBlaster.

    Buffalo, May 30, 2005

  3. Bluie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    > "Bluie" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> I had three good products (one was spybot) on a machine I no longer have
    >> and I'm trying to locate the other two. Can you run a few names past me
    >> refresh my memory . . thanks. One may have been adaware or something
    >> similar.

    > AdAware and Spybot's partner, SpyWareBlaster.

    And if he's running XP, I'd suggest Microsoft AntiSpyware. It's still free
    <g>

    Toolman Tim, May 30, 2005
  4. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Bluie" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Hi,
    >>> I had three good products (one was spybot) on a machine I no longer have
    >>>and I'm trying to locate the other two. Can you run a few names past me
    >>>refresh my memory . . thanks. One may have been adaware or something
    >>>similar.

    >>AdAware and Spybot's partner, SpyWareBlaster.
    >>

    > And if he's running XP, I'd suggest Microsoft AntiSpyware. It's still free

    I think they've made it official that it's going to remain free, at
    least the consumer version, and is to be integrated into Longhorn. To
    the OP, some other important antispyware tools are CWShredder and
    HiJackThis.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 30, 2005
  5. Bluie wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I had three good products (one was spybot) on a machine I no longer have
    > and I'm trying to locate the other two. Can you run a few names past me to
    > refresh my memory . . thanks. One may have been adaware or something
    > similar.

    Perhaps you can find them here-
    http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/tools.html
    -max