Anthology (George) question

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by yachtboy!, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. yachtboy!

    yachtboy! Guest

    I live in the states, and have no idea what a "2 up 2 down" is.
    So, what is it?
    Thanks

    ==========
    "Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
    guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
    salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

    "Destiny has a strange sense of humor..." K. Honeycutt
    ----------
    http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe
    http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/psychedelic.htm
    http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/slinkypage.html

    "He not busy being born is busy dying..." B. Dylan

    =======================

    yachtboy!, Sep 7, 2003

  2. On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, yachtboy! wrote:

    > I live in the states, and have no idea what a "2 up 2 down" is.
    > So, what is it?

    It's a tiny tenement with two rooms upstairs (bedrooms) and two rooms
    downstairs (kitchen and parlour). With the older ones, the loo was a shed
    in the back.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Sep 8, 2003

  3. yachtboy!

    yachtboy! Guest

    On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:45:18 -0300, Stephen Cooke <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, yachtboy! wrote:
    >
    >> I live in the states, and have no idea what a "2 up 2 down" is.
    >> So, what is it?

    >It's a tiny tenement with two rooms upstairs (bedrooms) and two rooms
    >downstairs (kitchen and parlour). With the older ones, the loo was a shed
    >in the back.
    >
    >swac

    Thank you so much.

    yachtboy!, Sep 9, 2003