antenna can

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Paul Mars, Mar 28, 2006.

  1. Paul Mars

    Paul Mars Guest

    Paul Mars, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Hi
    I do not think that Wireless wise it would make difference with concoction
    you would use.
    Read the instructions of all and decide which one would the easiest
    (physically) for you to constructed.
    In addition, do a thorough on line deal's search, last week CompUSA sold
    commercial "Can" for $29, might be it would be better to buy one.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 30, 2006