    [​IMG]

    Quote: “Well we all know Antec and we know they are known for good quality cases. I honestly believe that they are one of the best case manufacturers out there today. There are so many extra features in their cases that people take for granted. Today we will be taking a look at another great case from Antec. It has tons of features and it's one of the coolest cases I have seen in a while. The case I'm talking about is the Antec P150 Quiet PC Case; it's from Antec's performance one series which features such great cases as the P160 and P180. So let's take a look.”

    Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/index.php?x=reviews&id=365

    Silverstrand, Mar 24, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    P180! P180! P180! Don't TOUCH that case, I'm doing the review when it gets here, got me? :)

    The Modfather, Mar 26, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol :) i wont modfather dont worry

    unholy, Mar 27, 2006
  4. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah but I was talking to Silver, you know, Captain "Bring articles from other sites and post 'em here". :)

    The Modfather, Mar 27, 2006
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    oh , hes on holidays atm :p

    unholy, Mar 28, 2006
  6. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Oh, well in that case, when you get back Silver, no going out and finding any P180 reviews, that one's my baby! :)

    Hey Un, any idea how long it usually takes from the time they say "yes" to the time you get the item for review?

    -Mike

    The Modfather, Mar 28, 2006
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm depends on 3 Things, Motivation of the Marketer, Processing/Production/Quality Control/Mark for individual shipment and last but not least Transport time.

    I get reviews within 2 weeks, even 1 week sometimes, depends where it is coming from, US is just behind China in Speed :)

    unholy, Mar 29, 2006
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Hahaha, yeah, I imagine we are, yeesh! :)

    I'm so anxious to get started on this project but before I can even begin I have to do the review of the case "as is" so, hurry up Antec! :)

    The Modfather, Mar 29, 2006
  9. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That guy did a decent review, but their site shoves all kinds of advertising in there that it makes the review harder to read. I also think their pictures are too small. Most people won't click to see larger versions, so I believe we need to give them something just above the small size so they can actually see what you're talking about.

    What kind of format are you planning to use, Mod?

    bigal, Mar 29, 2006
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    a quadratic formula, in turning point form... y = a(x-b)^2 :), thats how he is going to format it :)

    unholy, Apr 2, 2006
  11. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    For the review you mean? For my own site, it'll be done directly in Joomla's editor so it'll be the proper format for that, then I'll cut and paste that into Word for submission to ThinkComputers.org and for here, I'll cut and past into the editor and make whatever changes are needed. For the images I'll most likely use the same size format as Think because that's what they need and making different sized small and large images for each site would be a hassle. I agree though, Bob needs to redesign the layout of the articles so they're more readable. One of the contributing editors did a nice job of presenting a redesign, maybe that'll get implemented. It just moves a few things around and makes it more readable, like you said.

    The Modfather, Apr 4, 2006
  12. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yes, I meant for your review. At FastLaneHw, the review submittal isn't as easy as it is here. I like what Ian did to provide us more control over layout and formatting. I don't mind having to provide two sizes for every picture, 'cause I just adjust them in MSPaint at 25% of original size.

    bigal, Apr 4, 2006
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    how do u cut and past?

    By the way Al there is this handy tool that i made (check the staff board) and u can also use Microsoft Picture Manager (comes with Office 2003)

    unholy, Apr 5, 2006
  14. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Show me the staff board and what you're talking about Nathan.

    bigal, Apr 5, 2006
  15. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
  16. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    How do you cut and paste what Nathan? Text? Control+C and Control+V, how else? :)

    The Modfather, Apr 7, 2006
  17. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    So I want to see the Photo Watermarker tool. How do I go about getting it and learning how to use it?

    bigal, Apr 7, 2006
  18. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined: