    different format from all my other mcp training books it has a seperate book
    for labs and i think the layout and content is great.
    My question is where are the answers to the question throughout the book?

    BINZA@, Mar 29, 2006

  2. BINZA@

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BINZA@" <mark1.smith(remove this)@virgin.net> say in
    news::

    > My question is where are the answers to the question throughout the book?

    have you checked the CD?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Don't worry, all the fishermen drink here.

    Neil, Mar 29, 2006

  3. "BINZA@" <mark1.smith(remove this)@virgin.net> wrote in message
    > Just taken delivery of MS official academic course book for 70-284 exam,
    > different format from all my other mcp training books it has a seperate
    > book for labs and i think the layout and content is great.
    > My question is where are the answers to the question throughout the book?

    The answers to all of your questions, and more, may be found at the top of
    the great mountain. There rests an old man, one with the SECRETS OF THE
    UNIVERSE, and the ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS. Bring beer to this old man, and
    he will provide you with NEUTRALIZED INSIDER KNOWLEDGE, the kind you cannot
    find anywhere except from this one particular old man.

    Oh, almost forgot.

    The old man looks a lot like me, and the mountain begins at the base of my
    driveway.

    Don't forget the beer.

    The Jib Cutter, Mar 30, 2006