    from CCNA 1 and 2 and 3 and 4.
    Who can help me? There is much on the internet and I've looked very
    long but I can't find the right one. Thanks
    soevel, Sep 29, 2004

  2. soevel

    John Smith Guest

    Go to this site......http://www.net130.com/ccna/

    Go to all the links on the www for the ccna it has many tests from different
    sites, testking, actual tests and so on.

    john

    John Smith, Sep 29, 2004

  3. soevel

    soevel Guest

    "John Smith" <> wrote in message news:<QUC6d.977$pN6.341@fed1read06>...
    > Go to this site......http://www.net130.com/ccna/
    >
    > Go to all the links on the www for the ccna it has many tests from different
    > sites, testking, actual tests and so on.
    >
    > john
    >

    > "soevel" <> wrote in message
    > >I am looking for sites where I can find the questions and answers
    > > from CCNA 1 and 2 and 3 and 4.
    > > Who can help me? There is much on the internet and I've looked very
    > > long but I can't find the right one. Thanks

    Hi John,

    Many thanks, does it also have the answers for the CCNA's ?

    best regards
    soevel, Sep 30, 2004
  4. soevel

    david25

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    i found the questions and answers here:
    http://www.ciscoweb.us.tt

    there you can find the ccna questions and answers and also it essentials!
    david25, Oct 4, 2007
  5. soevel

    DBFreak

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    DBFreak, Sep 16, 2008
  6. soevel

    rozeny2k

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I have studied them all from ccnaexam4u.blogspot.com and where you will get answer of every querry.
    rozeny2k, Dec 26, 2010
  7. soevel

    Derrick Edword jones

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2010
    Messages:
    7
    I have passed my CCNA and CCIE and have working as Network Engineer from last 8 years
    As for as website concern i will not recommend you go for any particular website, you can find lot of resources cisco web, and for study guide i have used
    examsheets.net
    and realexams.net
    These two sites i found giving good results
    Best of luck
    Derrick Edword jones, Feb 4, 2011
  8. soevel

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    i fails my ccna exam twice........ can anyone guide me... how
    , Oct 21, 2011