    nuisance.

    Any cure for that please? Do I need to change the 9Volt battery?

    Rajinder
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, May 24, 2004

  2. On Mon, 24 May 2004 17:39:18 +0100, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I use Audioline answering machine and it makes shrieking noise when
    > recording messages. I reduced the volume but it is still a bit
    > nuisance.

    Sounds like it's knackered. Just replace it...they ain't expensive.

    Argos online do an Answercall combined telephone/digital-answerphone for
    £12.50 at the moment.
    http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...0001&langId=-1&catalogId=1751&productId=86666

    > Any cure for that please? Do I need to change the 9Volt battery?

    That's only for the clock and memory backup.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)
    michael turner, May 24, 2004

  3. Hi,

    Thank you for letting me know. Digital would give a better recording
    also.

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, May 29, 2004