Answer the question "techies" -Kline Sphere is an idiot too

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=, Apr 3, 2007.

  1. He read the post and did not know how to respond.

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=, Apr 3, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >He read the post and did not know how to respond.

    just being honest, tool.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    > He read the post and did not know how to respond.

    I'm sorry, I see no question in this thread.

    Frisbee®, Apr 3, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Consultant Guest

    love their new album

    Consultant, Apr 3, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    > He read the post and did not know how to respond.

    Bob, the message that CIBC was trying to give was real - don't waste your
    money trying to run before you can walk! The MCSE is an elite qualification
    aimed at those with several years' experience maintaining and
    troubleshooting networks and servers. It consists of 7 exams, so it isn't
    something you can do overnight.

    You don't say in your original post how much hands-on experience you have in
    the IT industry. I have just under 2 years' IT support experience and have
    only just passed my MCDST. The MCSE is a long way off yet.

    If you do have some troubleshooting/support experience and want to start on
    the road to Microsoft certification, the MCDST would be the place to begin.
    It deals with supporting users and troubleshooting problems with Windows XP
    and Office 2003.

    I've never taken any of the e-learning coursers, and don't know anyone who
    has, so I can't comment on them. I just bought the books and studied in my
    own time, at my own pace, and sat the exams when I felt ready. I bought the
    MS Press books and supplemented them with the Exam Cram 2 books.

    IT Girl

    TheITGirl, Apr 3, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    TheITGirl Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    >> Bob, the message that CIBC was trying to give was real -

    Sorry I meant CBIC!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Apr 3, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    CBIC Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Bob, the message that CIBC was trying to give was real -

    > Sorry I meant CBIC!

    It's cool ITGirl. The thousand dollar question for you is what does CBIC
    stand for?

    CBIC, Apr 3, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Bob, the message that CIBC was trying to give was real -

    > Sorry I meant CBIC!

    You're allowed. It helps if you know what it stands for.

    And no, you don't want to know.

    Frisbee®, Apr 3, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?= <> wrote in news:6C7D5A2D-
    :

    > He read the post and did not know how to respond.

    Consider posting something that has an answer, and heeding advice which is
    meant to be helpful to you rather than just snapping at everyone.

    The direction you are planning to go will lead you right into a brick wall
    where even if you acquire your certs (which I find highly unlikely) you
    will likely not find a job any better than one you could get today.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Apr 3, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Sorry I meant CBIC!
    >>

    >It's cool ITGirl. The thousand dollar question for you is what does CBIC
    >stand for?

    pls b posting dumps on the meaning of CBIC
    also, how many CBIC's are there?
    and, who is the yongest CBIC?

    waiting....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    CertGuard Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    >> Sorry I meant CBIC!
    >>

    > It's cool ITGirl. The thousand dollar question for you is what does CBIC stand
    > for?

    $100 says she'll never get it.

    --
    CG

    CertGuard, Apr 3, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    kpg Guest

    "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
    Certification and Exam Security> wrote in

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    >>> Sorry I meant CBIC!
    >>>

    >> It's cool ITGirl. The thousand dollar question for you is what does
    >> CBIC stand for?
    >>

    > $100 says she'll never get it.

    Hey ITGirl, I'll tell you waht it is if you promise to split 50-50.

    kpg, Apr 3, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Consultant Guest

    consultants b*tch is clueless

    Consultant, Apr 3, 2007
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    CertGuard Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
    > Certification and Exam Security> wrote in
    >

    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    >>> It's cool ITGirl. The thousand dollar question for you is what does
    >>> CBIC stand for?
    >>>

    >> $100 says she'll never get it.

    > Hey ITGirl, I'll tell you waht it is if you promise to split 50-50.

    Hahaha...thanks!!

    CertGuard, Apr 3, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    TheITGirl Guest

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    >>> Sorry I meant CBIC!
    >>>

    >> It's cool ITGirl. The thousand dollar question for you is what does CBIC
    >> stand for?
    >>

    > $100 says she'll never get it.
    >
    > --
    > CG

    Umm ... Chief Bloke in Charge?

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Apr 3, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    CertGuard Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT Certification and
    > Exam Security> wrote in message news:...
    >>

    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    >>> It's cool ITGirl. The thousand dollar question for you is what does CBIC
    >>> stand for?
    >>>

    >> $100 says she'll never get it.
    >>
    >> --
    >> CG
    >>

    > Umm ... Chief Bloke in Charge?
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    LOL...you want that $100, don't you?! ;-)

    --
    CG

    CertGuard, Apr 3, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    TheITGirl Guest

    > LOL...you want that $100, don't you?! ;-)
    >
    > --
    > CG

    CBIC - the suspense is killing me - give me a clue, please!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Apr 4, 2007
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >CBIC - the suspense is killing me - give me a clue, please!

    you have to give us something first.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2007
  19. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT Certification
    > and Exam Security> wrote in message
    >>

    >> LOL...you want that $100, don't you?! ;-)
    >>
    >> --
    >> CG
    >>

    > CBIC - the suspense is killing me - give me a clue, please!

    http://www.vet.ed.ac.uk/animalpain/Pages/Imagepages/ImageBurdizzo.htm?wp_ml=0

    And it's only a hint. The "B" doesn't stand for uh, that "B" word.

    Frisbee®, Apr 4, 2007
  20. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    CBIC Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message