    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com

    Aaron J. Bossig, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Aaron J. Bossig

    3W Guest

    "Aaron J. Bossig" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9430A6ADEDA9linkvb06@204.186.201.17...
    > Aren't the Pink Panther films due for a redux? Most of them were
    > released very early in the format's lifespan, and I do remember hearing
    > that they weren't very impressive. Is this a possibility?

    Sure, why not. I'll tell the boys to get started right away.

    3W, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Stop!! Aaron J. Bossig time...

    > Aren't the Pink Panther films due for a redux? Most of them were
    > released very early in the format's lifespan, and I do remember hearing
    > that they weren't very impressive. Is this a possibility?

    what, these ones?
    http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=2&p=info&c=890

    Released on R2 yesterday

    David Beamish, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Aaron J. Bossig

    Peter Briggs Guest

    Aaron J. Bossig <> wrote:

    > Aren't the Pink Panther films due for a redux? Most of them were
    > released very early in the format's lifespan, and I do remember hearing
    > that they weren't very impressive. Is this a possibility?

    The entire box-set has just been released this week in Region 2, with
    quite large publicity.

    Peter Briggs, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Aaron J. Bossig

    anthony Guest

    Excellent news.
    I guess if Region 2 has them, Region 4 will follow pretty quickly. I'd
    better check atlanticdvd.com.au or ezydvd.com.au

    anthony, Nov 12, 2003
  6. >> Aren't the Pink Panther films due for a redux? Most of them were
    >> released very early in the format's lifespan, and I do remember hearing
    >> that they weren't very impressive. Is this a possibility?

    > The entire box-set has just been released this week in Region 2, with
    > quite large publicity.

    Thanks to everyone who responded from R2. :)

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com

    Aaron J. Bossig, Nov 12, 2003
  7. Aaron J. Bossig

    Mark McGee Guest

    The box set doesn't include "Return of the Pink Panther", though. When the
    movies were released here in the USA, that movie was actually released
    through another company (I think it was Anchor Bay).

    Mark McGee, Nov 12, 2003
  8. Mark McGee wrote:
    > The box set doesn't include "Return of the Pink Panther", though. When the
    > movies were released here in the USA, that movie was actually released
    > through another company (I think it was Anchor Bay).

    Artisan, actually (and sadly): if it had been Anchor Bay, we might at least
    have gotten a half-decent 16:9-enhanced transfer. But Artisan doesn't seem
    to care about such things...

    doug

    --

    ---------------Douglas Bailey ()---------------
    Blame it on the satellite that beams me home...

    Douglas Bailey, Nov 12, 2003
  9. Douglas Bailey wrote:

    > Mark McGee wrote:
    > > The box set doesn't include "Return of the Pink Panther", though. When the
    > > movies were released here in the USA, that movie was actually released
    > > through another company (I think it was Anchor Bay).

    > Artisan, actually (and sadly): if it had been Anchor Bay, we might at least
    > have gotten a half-decent 16:9-enhanced transfer. But Artisan doesn't seem
    > to care about such things...
    >
    > doug
    >
    > --

    > Blame it on the satellite that beams me home...
    > --Radiohead

    Any word on "Curse of the Pink Panther"?

    Arthur Lipscomb, Nov 13, 2003