Another site takes a cut at the compatible hardware list...

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by M. Murcek, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    M. Murcek, Jul 26, 2005

  2. On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:54:53 +0100, M. Murcek
    <> wrote:

    > via Flexbeta.net
    >
    > http://hwspirit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81

    How about a list of shame, manufacturers with no home grown X64
    development, people can look there when choosing a manufacturer.

    If anyone wants to start one, you can add Samsung.....

    Mark Gillespie, Jul 26, 2005

  3. Canon

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 26, 2005
  4. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    One has to imagine some of these companies have no strategy at all for the
    upcoming LongVistaHorn either. They want to sell garbage photo printers to
    XP Home users for the next 15 years...

    M. Murcek, Jul 27, 2005
  5. M. Murcek

    Bill Sharpe Guest

    I have three:

    1. Canon
    2. Canon
    3. Canon

    And my next three are the same as the above.

    Bill Sharpe

    Bill Sharpe, Jul 27, 2005
  6. Trust me, they want to Target Vista, thats what most of them have been
    waiting for.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 27, 2005
  7. Add Palm to that list

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFuZHkgRi4=?=, Aug 7, 2005