  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    :)
    Bryan, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Bryan

    ziggy Guest

    ziggy, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Bryan

    Smirnoff Guest

    ziggy wrote:
    > "Bryan" <> wrote in news:GAdSb.13310$JL4.109090
    > @newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net:
    >
    >> http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g2/train.htm

    > I was going great guns and now I have one hell of a headache lol Good
    > game, good game!
    >
    > ziggy

    I thought I'd try the game, I get to the site ok but where the game
    should be, all I get is a blank window.
    Tried other titles, with the same result.
    Any ideas?
    TIA
    Smirnoff, Jan 30, 2004
  5. Bryan

    ICee Guest

    Smirnoff wrote:
    > ziggy wrote:
    >> "Bryan" <> wrote in news:GAdSb.13310$JL4.109090
    >> @newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net:
    >>
    >>> http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g2/train.htm

    >> I was going great guns and now I have one hell of a headache lol
    >> Good game, good game!
    >>
    >> ziggy

    > I thought I'd try the game, I get to the site ok but where the game
    > should be, all I get is a blank window.
    > Tried other titles, with the same result.
    > Any ideas?
    > TIA

    The game requires Macromedia Flash. To get it, just go here and click
    on 'Install Now'. Follow the directions on the page.
    http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

    --
    "God's Final Message to His Creation:
    'We apologize for the inconvenience.'"
    ICee, Jan 30, 2004
  6. Bryan

    dark elf Guest

    "ICee" <> wrote in message
    > Smirnoff wrote:
    > > ziggy wrote:
    > >> "Bryan" <> wrote in news:GAdSb.13310$JL4.109090
    > >> @newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net:

    > >> I was going great guns and now I have one hell of a headache lol
    > >> Good game, good game!
    > >>
    > >> ziggy

    > > I thought I'd try the game, I get to the site ok but where the game
    > > should be, all I get is a blank window.
    > > Tried other titles, with the same result.
    > > Any ideas?
    > > TIA

    > The game requires Macromedia Flash. To get it, just go here and click
    > on 'Install Now'. Follow the directions on the page.

    http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

    > --
    > "God's Final Message to His Creation:
    > 'We apologize for the inconvenience.'"
    > So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

    Overall the whole site is FUN!!

    dark elf, Jan 30, 2004
  7. Bryan

    Smirnoff Guest

    dark elf wrote:
    > "ICee" <> wrote in message
    >> Smirnoff wrote:

    >>> I thought I'd try the game, I get to the site ok but where the game
    >>> should be, all I get is a blank window.
    >>> Tried other titles, with the same result.
    >>> Any ideas?
    >>> TIA

    >> The game requires Macromedia Flash. To get it, just go here and
    >> click on 'Install Now'. Follow the directions on the page.

    http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

    >> --
    >> "God's Final Message to His Creation:
    >> 'We apologize for the inconvenience.'"
    >> So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
    >>

    > Overall the whole site is FUN!!

    Thanks, have downloaded Macromedia Flash. All ok now.
    Smirnoff, Jan 31, 2004
  8. Bryan

    Smirnoff Guest

    Smirnoff wrote:
    > dark elf wrote:
    >> "ICee" <> wrote in message

    >>> The game requires Macromedia Flash. To get it, just go here and
    >>> click on 'Install Now'. Follow the directions on the page.

    http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

    >>> --
    >>> "God's Final Message to His Creation:
    >>> 'We apologize for the inconvenience.'"
    >>> So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
    >>>

    >> Overall the whole site is FUN!!

    > Thanks, have downloaded Macromedia Flash. All ok now.

    By the way, what's the difference between Macromedia Flash and
    Shockwave? I have both, is there an update for Shockwave too?
    TIA
    Smirnoff, Jan 31, 2004
  9. Bryan

    Smirnoff Guest

    Smirnoff wrote:
    > Smirnoff wrote:
    >> dark elf wrote:
    >>> "ICee" <> wrote in message

    http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

    >>> Overall the whole site is FUN!!

    >> Thanks, have downloaded Macromedia Flash. All ok now.

    > By the way, what's the difference between Macromedia Flash and
    > Shockwave? I have both, is there an update for Shockwave too?
    > TIA

    Answered my own question. It appears Flash is more for graphics while
    Shockwave is more powerful for muli-media/movies.
    Update for Shockwave on link above, downloads (top of page), appears on
    right of page.
    Smirnoff, Jan 31, 2004