Another scam

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Patrick Dunford, Nov 19, 2004.

  1. Has anyone heard of SunTrust?

    The bit at the bottom is hidden until you select it.

    Dear SunTrust Bank Customer,

    SunTrust Internet Banking with Bill Pay has become even better. We are
    waiving monthly fees for SunTrust Internet Banking with Bill Pay and
    SunTrust PC Banking with Bill Pay for all our clients.

    As an additional security measure, you need to activate this new feature
    by signing on to Internet Banking. Please verify your preferred email
    address and the information that SunTrust uses to confirm your identity.

    In the Update Internet Banking service area you can also view the
    accounts you currently have tied to your Internet Banking service, to
    view whether Bill Pay is enabled on a particular account, and to request
    other accounts to be added to your Internet Banking service.

    To do so, simply sign on to Internet Banking.

    SunTrust Internet Banking
    almond babysitter cellar fisherman peculate resin typewrite inhospitable
    lateral lombard adjacent book workbook prokofieff marc canterbury barnard
    corral leninism ramada yale edgerton bluejacket stay stephen rumford
    twiddle walt ellipsoidal hayden producible helmet scandal dingy ado
    sycophant

    Patrick Dunford, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Patrick Dunford

    thing Guest

    Patrick Dunford wrote:
    > Has anyone heard of SunTrust?
    >
    > The bit at the bottom is hidden until you select it.
    >
    > Dear SunTrust Bank Customer,
    >
    > SunTrust Internet Banking with Bill Pay has become even better. We are
    > waiving monthly fees for SunTrust Internet Banking with Bill Pay and
    > SunTrust PC Banking with Bill Pay for all our clients.
    >
    > As an additional security measure, you need to activate this new feature
    > by signing on to Internet Banking. Please verify your preferred email
    > address and the information that SunTrust uses to confirm your identity.
    >
    > In the Update Internet Banking service area you can also view the
    > accounts you currently have tied to your Internet Banking service, to
    > view whether Bill Pay is enabled on a particular account, and to request
    > other accounts to be added to your Internet Banking service.
    >
    > To do so, simply sign on to Internet Banking.
    >

    > SunTrust Internet Banking
    > almond babysitter cellar fisherman peculate resin typewrite inhospitable
    > lateral lombard adjacent book workbook prokofieff marc canterbury barnard
    > corral leninism ramada yale edgerton bluejacket stay stephen rumford
    > twiddle walt ellipsoidal hayden producible helmet scandal dingy ado
    > sycophant

    been around for a while.

    btw 43% of our sites mail traffic is spam....and it is grwoing very
    fast, especially in the last month....reason, xmas is coming I expect.....

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Nov 19, 2004