    Should I be getting certs at this late date in MS server 2003 and XP? Or
    should I get a head start on the 2008 and Vista certs?

    Eric B.
    Eric B., Sep 15, 2007

  2. "Eric B." <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Should I be getting certs at this late date in MS server 2003 and XP? Or
    > should I get a head start on the 2008 and Vista certs?
    >
    > Eric B.

    That all depends on the company you're looking to work for and the
    experience you have.

    The 2003 certs aren't going anywhere. They will be very much in demand for
    at least a few more years.

    But, there are also going to be companies that want to make the move to the
    new technology fast. So the new certs will come in handy.

    You have to look at your experience level and what you feel most comfortable
    with.

    Good Luck on your Certifications!!

    --
    Robert Williams [CertGuard]
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 15, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?Tm92aWNlIFBDIHVzZXI=?=, Sep 16, 2007