    I am using the x-lite softphone. How do you log out, so that others using
    the same computer cannot dial using my account?

    C S

    Cap Smith, May 21, 2006

  2. Cap Smith

    Graham Guest

    >I am using the x-lite softphone. How do you log out, so that others using
    > the same computer cannot dial using my account?
    >
    > C S

    Not a total solution, but this would discourage casual users;

    Simply remove the shortcut from the start menu and just have

    it on the desktop

    Make sure that only you can use your windows user account by password
    protecting it.

    A more secure way would to knobble X-lite when you have finished using it

    ie. You could remove or change the 'secret'

    I don't think there is a formal way to suspend the account as you ask.

    --

    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham, May 21, 2006