    using web interface,but im guessing thers no other way to
    get in without 119 open, please help me, i've fallen and
    cant get up
    harryph, Jul 9, 2004

  2. harryph

    Rick Guest

    You can around this if you use a SSL proxy. One of my alt.2600 magazines has
    a discussion on circumventing company firewalls from the inside. I'll look
    and see if I can find the info. This assumes you have a PC on the outside
    that you can leave on 24X7 to load the rest of the software on and act as
    your proxy.

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 9, 2004

  3. harryph

    kpg Guest

    > You can around this if you use a SSL proxy. One of my alt.2600 magazines
    has
    > a discussion on circumventing company firewalls from the inside.

    Yeah. Great way to keep your job.
    kpg, Jul 9, 2004
  4. harryph

    anonymous Guest

    get back to work and stop going to porn newsgroups and he
    wouldnt have blocked you :)

    anonymous, Jul 9, 2004
  5. harryph

    Rick Guest

    I never claimed that it was a good way to keep your job I was just pointing
    out that it can be done.

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 9, 2004
  6. harryph

    kpg Guest

    I never claimed that it could not be done. I was just
    pointing out that it was not a good way to keep your job.
    kpg, Jul 9, 2004
  7. harryph

    nerd32768 Guest

    "harryph" <> wrote in message
    > noooooo my admin has blocked port 119, refresh, come on
    > dam it refresh, dont think im going to be able to stand
    > using web interface,but im guessing thers no other way to
    > get in without 119 open, please help me, i've fallen and
    > cant get up

    I love being the primary admin at my house, it is good

    another suggestion
    use XP pro on your home computer, and use remote desktop to access it

    or, if you use server 2003, you can use the terminal services web interface
    use your public IP address for your house, and go to /tsweb
    ex: http://206.121.132.23/tsweb

    with 2000 server, you have to download the software from Microsoft first
    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  8. harryph

    Kat Guest

    Primary admin at your house? Who are you restricing, your mom?

    Wow man... werd.

    Kat, Jul 9, 2004
  9. harryph

    Doom Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > Primary admin at your house? Who are you restricing, your mom?
    >
    > Wow man... werd.

    hahaha. Nice.
    Doom, Jul 9, 2004
  10. harryph

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > Primary admin at your house? Who are you restricing, your mom?
    >
    > Wow man... werd.

    My mom is computer-illiterate, but when she knows how to do something, she
    is too good at it

    such as:
    Usenet
    eBay
    eBay
    eBay
    eBay
    online stores
    eBay
    eBay
    eBay
    eBay
    email
    eBay
    eBay
    eBay
    eBay
    geneology
    eBay
    eBay
    eBay
    eBay

    unfortunately, I'm always battling my dad, on the other side of the computer
    field
    programming mainframes-wrote a lot of programs for y2k bugs. that's how he
    can afford to pay for my certification junk

    I change settings on my router, my dad writes a new OS for it

    :(
    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  11. harryph

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 9, 2004 "Kat" blathered:

    > Primary admin at your house? Who are you restricing, your mom?
    >
    > Wow man... werd.

    Couldn't have said it better myself.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+