    I haven't a clue where they are - I use FireFox.
    Cheers,
    mike.
    MiRe, Dec 3, 2005

  2. MiRe

    Chet Guest

    I looked for an Outlook Express question anywhere in your text but alas
    found none.

    Chet, Dec 4, 2005

  3. MiRe

    nos1eep Guest

    On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 19:09:25 +0000 (UTC), "MiRe" <>
    chewed somnambulantly over a chucker-full cup of spasm and bleated:

    <Hello all,
    <Where the hell are the tab browser settings on IE6?
    <Or can't you use tabbed browing with IE6?

    Nice sig
    --
    I haven't a clue
    __

    -nos1eep
    http://www.searchlores.org/way_kook.htm
    nos1eep, Dec 4, 2005
  4. MiRe

    MiRe Guest

    LOL, sorry about that - I've become confused and gormless in my dotage. I
    placed the subject line as Outlook Express, when of course , I meant IE6.
    This of course, will happen when you are confused and gormless and in your
    dotage.
    Lets try again, Eh? Right, you know the term "tabbed browsing"? Like in
    Opera or Firefox and any other web browser worth its salt? Well, what I need
    to know is whether IE6 (Internet Explorer 6) supports it or not. If so,
    where do I access the settings? Or is there a plug-in maybe?
    Cheers again,
    Mike

    MiRe, Dec 4, 2005
  5. MiRe

    bambam Guest

    "MiRe" <> wrote in

    > LOL, sorry about that - I've become confused and gormless in my
    > dotage. I placed the subject line as Outlook Express, when of course ,
    > I meant IE6. This of course, will happen when you are confused and
    > gormless and in your dotage.
    > Lets try again, Eh? Right, you know the term "tabbed browsing"? Like
    > in Opera or Firefox and any other web browser worth its salt? Well,
    > what I need to know is whether IE6 (Internet Explorer 6) supports it
    > or not. If so, where do I access the settings? Or is there a plug-in
    > maybe?

    Hi Mike, IE6 doesn't have a setting for tabbed browsing. MS is a bit slow
    on the uptake here. But all is not lost, here are some browser shells that
    should help you to make IE6 do what you want-

    AM Browser (ex Crazy Browser)

    http://www.ambrowser.com/

    Avant Browser

    http://www.avantbrowser.com/

    Maxthon (ex MyIE2)

    http://www.maxthon.com/

    All are freeware. :)
    bambam, Dec 4, 2005
  6. MiRe

    MiRe Guest

    Cheers bambam,
    It's just for occasional use, when Firefox won't allow me to view some
    sites, for some reason. Think I should get me plugins sorted out as well.:)
    thanks again,
    Mike

    ©¿©¬

    MiRe, Dec 5, 2005