    You'd think I was making this shit up, but nope:

    http://www.tv3.co.nz/VideoBrowseAll/NationalVideo/tabid/309/articleID/31196/Default.aspx#video

    (or http://tinyurl.com/yvfpwz)
    Fred Dagg, Jul 22, 2007

  2. Fred Dagg

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:07:40 +1200, Fred Dagg <>
    exclaimed:

    >Whilst it wont be overly surprising to anyone who is familiar with Mac
    >users, yet another one flipped out in Auckland today.
    >
    >After driving erratically down Queen Street, the Mac nutter smashed
    >into a church whilst the congregation were coming out, causing
    >life-threatening injuries to one and minor injuries to scores more.
    >
    >When the Police and Fire Brigade were trying to pull him out of the
    >car, he was heard clearly yelling "Nice one! Thank you Steve Jobs. I
    >have a Mac!!!".
    >
    >You'd think I was making this shit up, but nope:
    >
    >http://www.tv3.co.nz/VideoBrowseAll/NationalVideo/tabid/309/articleID/31196/Default.aspx#video
    >
    >(or http://tinyurl.com/yvfpwz)

    Interesting. Anyone noticed the lack of posts from one Lawrence
    D'Oliveiro here? He's a Mac user and obviously pretty unstable.

    Although he'd probably be yelling about Linus rather than Jobs...
    Fred Dagg, Jul 22, 2007

  3. Fred Dagg

    sam Guest

    Fred Dagg wrote:
    > On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:07:40 +1200, Fred Dagg <>
    > exclaimed:
    >
    >> Whilst it wont be overly surprising to anyone who is familiar with Mac
    >> users, yet another one flipped out in Auckland today.
    >>
    >> After driving erratically down Queen Street, the Mac nutter smashed
    >> into a church whilst the congregation were coming out, causing
    >> life-threatening injuries to one and minor injuries to scores more.
    >>
    >> When the Police and Fire Brigade were trying to pull him out of the
    >> car, he was heard clearly yelling "Nice one! Thank you Steve Jobs. I
    >> have a Mac!!!".
    >>
    >> You'd think I was making this shit up, but nope:
    >>
    >> http://www.tv3.co.nz/VideoBrowseAll/NationalVideo/tabid/309/articleID/31196/Default.aspx#video
    >>
    >> (or http://tinyurl.com/yvfpwz)

    > Interesting. Anyone noticed the lack of posts from one Lawrence
    > D'Oliveiro here? He's a Mac user and obviously pretty unstable.
    >
    > Although he'd probably be yelling about Linus rather than Jobs...

    Some **** who calls himself Fred Dagg thinks it is acceptable to use a
    tragedy to denigrate users of any computers that use other than
    Microsoft Windows.
    What a pathetic sack of shit he is.
    I'm a Microsoft Windows user and I would like to dissociate myself from
    the stench of his ilk.
    sam, Jul 22, 2007
  4. Fred Dagg

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:18:46 +1200, sam <>
    exclaimed:
    >>> Whilst it wont be overly surprising to anyone who is familiar with Mac
    >>> users, yet another one flipped out in Auckland today.
    >>>
    >>> After driving erratically down Queen Street, the Mac nutter smashed
    >>> into a church whilst the congregation were coming out, causing
    >>> life-threatening injuries to one and minor injuries to scores more.
    >>>
    >>> When the Police and Fire Brigade were trying to pull him out of the
    >>> car, he was heard clearly yelling "Nice one! Thank you Steve Jobs. I
    >>> have a Mac!!!".
    >>>
    >>> You'd think I was making this shit up, but nope:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.tv3.co.nz/VideoBrowseAll/NationalVideo/tabid/309/articleID/31196/Default.aspx#video
    >>>
    >>> (or http://tinyurl.com/yvfpwz)

    >> Interesting. Anyone noticed the lack of posts from one Lawrence
    >> D'Oliveiro here? He's a Mac user and obviously pretty unstable.
    >>
    >> Although he'd probably be yelling about Linus rather than Jobs...

    >Some **** who calls himself Fred Dagg thinks it is acceptable to use a
    >tragedy to denigrate users of any computers that use other than
    >Microsoft Windows.
    >What a pathetic sack of shit he is.
    >I'm a Microsoft Windows user and I would like to dissociate myself from
    >the stench of his ilk.

    It was a joke, fuckface.
    Fred Dagg, Jul 23, 2007
  5. Fred Dagg

    Guest Guest

    "Fred Dagg" <> wrote in message

    > Interesting. Anyone noticed the lack of posts from one Lawrence
    > D'Oliveiro here? He's a Mac user and obviously pretty unstable.
    >
    > Although he'd probably be yelling about Linus rather than Jobs...

    Screaming out a guy's name sounds more like David Murray during... ah...
    Guest, Jul 23, 2007