Another IPCC Error: Antarctic Sea Ice Increase Underestimated by 50%

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ferd.Berfle, Feb 20, 2010.

  1. Ferd.Berfle

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    Ferd.Berfle, Feb 20, 2010

  2. Ferd.Berfle

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Feb 20, 2010

  3. Ferd.Berfle

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    news:hlpcqm$g50$-september.org...
    >, In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
    >Cents To The Ferd.Berfle Post:
    >> February 16, 2010
    >> Another IPCC Error: Antarctic Sea Ice Increase Underestimated by 50%
    >> http://www.worldclimatereport.com/i...arctic-sea-ice-increase-underestimated-by-50/
    >>

    > Thank You for sharing.

    You welcome.

    "We've got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global
    warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and
    environmental policy."
    -- Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation

    "I believe it is appropriate to have an 'over-representation' of the facts
    on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience."
    -- Al Gore

    "It doesn't matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is
    true."
    -- Paul Watson, co-founder of Greenpeace

    "Unless we announce disasters no one will listen."
    -- Sir John Houghton, first chairman of IPCC

    Ferd.Berfle, Feb 20, 2010
  4. Ferd.Berfle

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: Another IPCC Error: Antarctic Sea Ice Increase Underestimatedby 50%

    Two Cents To The Ferd.Berfle Post:
    > "OldGringo38"<> wrote in message
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
    >> Cents To The Ferd.Berfle Post:
    >>> February 16, 2010
    >>> Another IPCC Error: Antarctic Sea Ice Increase Underestimated by 50%
    >>> http://www.worldclimatereport.com/i...arctic-sea-ice-increase-underestimated-by-50/
    >>>

    >> Thank You for sharing.
    >>

    > You welcome.
    >

    > "We've got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global
    > warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and
    > environmental policy."
    > -- Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation
    >
    > "I believe it is appropriate to have an 'over-representation' of the facts
    > on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience."
    > -- Al Gore
    >
    > "It doesn't matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is
    > true."
    > -- Paul Watson, co-founder of Greenpeace
    >
    > "Unless we announce disasters no one will listen."
    > -- Sir John Houghton, first chairman of IPCC

    Hype usually winds up costing more than what it represents.
    And Thanks again.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere