    Subject: 70-305
    From: "Consultant" <> Sent:
    8/11/2004 11:49:45 PM

    what is the allowed
    >time to complete this test and How many % you should

    score in order to pass
    >the test ?Can anyone can please clear my questions ?
    >.

    Are you "hawt", Seema ?

    Consultant.
    ..
    Ban Consultant, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Ban Consultant

    Brian Smith Guest

    "Ban Consultant" <> wrote in message

    > Friends, this is another example of an indecent post from
    > Consultant. This time he's insulting this lovely Indian
    > lady Seema !
    >
    > As punishment, I propose setting Consultant's pecker on
    > fire. What do you all think ?
    >
    > - Ban Consultant.

    God, you sound like a jealous ex-lover, are you jealous? Are you his
    ex-lover? Jealous of his relationship with Seema?

    He was quite right to ask the all important question!

    Was she 'hawt' by the way? Got any pics? Preferably nekkid!
    Brian Smith, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Ban Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Absolutely, I would be glad to toast that tiny pesky
    wiener of his !

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    MCNGP #39
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Ban Consultant

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Ban Consultant" <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news:4c7f01c48039$f027d510$:

    > Friends, this is another example of an indecent post from
    > Consultant. This time he's insulting this lovely Indian
    > lady Seema !
    >
    > As punishment, I propose setting Consultant's pecker on
    > fire. What do you all think ?
    >
    > - Ban Consultant.

    Come on over here and say that you little chickensh*t pr*ck!! I'll show
    you how to have a weinee roast!!

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"
    catwalker63, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Ban Consultant

    Doom Guest

    "Ban Consultant" <> wrote in message

    > Friends, this is another example of an indecent post from
    > Consultant. This time he's insulting this lovely Indian
    > lady Seema !
    >
    > As punishment, I propose setting Consultant's pecker on
    > fire. What do you all think ?
    >
    > - Ban Consultant.

    Don't you have anything better to do than stalk Consultant. I think you're
    in love with him. Are you in love with him and he doesn't feel the same way?
    Doom, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Ban Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ban Consultant" <> wrote in

    > Friends, this is another example of an indecent post from
    > Consultant. This time he's insulting this lovely Indian
    > lady Seema !
    >
    > As punishment, I propose setting Consultant's pecker on
    > fire. What do you all think ?
    >
    > - Ban Consultant.

    We suspect Seema is "super furry", hence she will get the standard
    treatment.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004
  7. Ban Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!!! I JUST GOT MY FIRST COPY CAT POSTER. !!!!!

    Today is a wonderous of wonders. a toast of the towns,. a clapserour of
    claps!!! today is a good day.

    (now if the copy cat can manage to fugire out how my LSD fried brian come
    up with my unique posting patters, that will be a feat of fabulous
    proportions0!

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in news:4d1801c48044
    $568c1910$:

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004
  8. Ban Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > Friends, this is another example of an indecent post from
    > Consultant. This time he's insulting this lovely Indian
    > lady Seema !

    I call bullbutter.
    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004

  9. >Don't you have anything better to do than stalk

    Consultant. I think you're
    >in love with him. Are you in love with him and he doesn't

    feel the same way?

    No... I am sure Consultant feels the same way. In fact, I
    know that Consultant is in love with himself...
    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 12, 2004
  10. Ban Consultant

    kpg Guest

    Nice try Rowdy. We know it was you.
    kpg, Aug 12, 2004
  11. Ban Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004
  12. >Friends,

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  13. >Don't go pulling another BS thread to this group. If his posts are
    >inappropriate, just forward them to and let Arnie's boys deal
    >with him.

    when you were in the tenth grade, did you use to run home to mommy
    when the local forth grade girls picked on you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004