    getting amazing. This is the new Flash 8 with the On2 codec. Pretty
    soon we can start thinking about doing away with our DVDs... :)
    http://www.onlinelib.de/Vp6DemoLink1.swf
    flasher8, Dec 17, 2005

  2. On 16 Dec 2005 18:43:10 -0800, "flasher8" <> Gave
    us:

    >Another incredible online video... The quality of this stuff is really
    >getting amazing. This is the new Flash 8 with the On2 codec. Pretty
    >soon we can start thinking about doing away with our DVDs... :)
    >http://www.onlinelib.de/Vp6DemoLink1.swf

    You may not have noticed, but I noticed a very posterized look on
    ANY background scenery. In fact it was more posterized than anything
    I have ever seen that had that good of detail on the moving portions
    of the video. Not very incredible when the thing is compressed beyond
    belief, and holds detail for only certain parts of the scene. Sad,
    actually, that anyone would accept that kind of mutation to view a
    film online. Sorry, dude... it ain't there yet.
    NunYa Bidness, Dec 17, 2005

  3. flasher8

    flasher8 Guest

    OK, pardon my dramaticism (humor) about ditching your DVDs... But for
    online, this is among the best I've seen - and I've seen a lot. Puts
    "postage stamp" to shame. If you've seen better on the WWW, then by
    all means please do post it.
    flasher8, Dec 17, 2005