    Who's this ****:

    Tried (in vain) to send me a virus. Must be a linuxfuck to think that others
    are as stupid as she is.
    Damian, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Damian

    Guest

    Damian <> wrote:
    > Who's this ****:

    > Tried (in vain) to send me a virus. Must be a linuxfuck to think that others
    > are as stupid as she is.

    Oh dearohdeadohdear...
    Can't accept the fact that viruses are the last things on our minds. We just
    don't even bother thinking about them unless mails need scanning before
    being passed onto a windows network.

    So why would we have any viruses to send you?
    windows makes you stupid.
    , Mar 23, 2005

  3. Damian

    Barney Guest

    "Damian" <> had
    writtennews::

    > Who's this ****:
    >

    > Tried (in vain) to send me a virus. Must be a linuxfuck to think
    > that others are as stupid as she is.

    Regardless of the language you use, it's rare an individual would send
    you a virus directly. Most virus/trogans copy address's from a address
    book and sends on from those address's. How many were sent from yours?

    --
    Barney __________________________
    Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!
    Barney, Mar 23, 2005
  4. Damian wrote:
    > Who's this ****:
    >

    > Tried (in vain) to send me a virus. Must be a linuxfuck to think that others
    > are as stupid as she is.

    You are angry 'couse someone sent you a virus?
    I receive 50 or 60 a day. It's the first thing I do when
    I wake up, deleting all the viruses I receive.

    Regards.

    --

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
    Director Tecnico de bgSEC

    http://www.bgsec.com
    ESPAÑA

    like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
    -- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"
    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez, Mar 23, 2005
  5. Damian

    Damian Guest

    wrote:
    > Damian <> wrote:
    >> Who's this ****:

    >> Tried (in vain) to send me a virus. Must be a linuxfuck to think
    >> that others are as stupid as she is.

    > Oh dearohdeadohdear...
    > Can't accept the fact that viruses are the last things on our minds.
    > We just don't even bother thinking about them unless mails need
    > scanning before being passed onto a windows network.
    >
    > So why would we have any viruses to send you?
    > linux makes you stupid.

    linuxfucks are responsible for everything that is wrong or bad in the world.
    Why can't you understand that?

    linux makes you stupid.
    Damian, Mar 23, 2005
  6. Damian

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:24:03 +0100, Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
    <> wrote:

    >Damian wrote:
    >> Who's this ****:
    >>

    >> Tried (in vain) to send me a virus. Must be a linuxfuck to think that others
    >> are as stupid as she is.

    >You are angry 'couse someone sent you a virus?
    >I receive 50 or 60 a day. It's the first thing I do when
    >I wake up, deleting all the viruses I receive.
    >
    >Regards.

    50 or 60 a day? What did you do to get that? And don't say 'nothing'
    because NO ONE gets that many.
    Lookout, Mar 23, 2005
  7. Lookout wrote:
    > 50 or 60 a day? What did you do to get that? And don't say 'nothing'
    > because NO ONE gets that many.

    I just post in quite a lot of newsgroups, the Security Focus
    lists and the netfilter and snort lists, with my real email.
    They even send virus to other accounts in the bgSEC webpage,
    I suppose because they find it in Google.

    Most of them are just Windopes with virus in their computers,
    but many of them have forged headers, so they send them
    knowing what they are doing. I receive some of them from some
    sites almost everyday.

    I don't care at all. I find it even useful, because I save the
    new ones to use them in my security related jobs.

    Regards.

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez, Mar 23, 2005
  8. In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Damian
    <>
    wrote
    on Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:46:34 -0800
    <>:
    > wrote:
    >> Damian <> wrote:
    >>> Who's this ****:

    >>> Tried (in vain) to send me a virus. Must be a linuxfuck to think
    >>> that others are as stupid as she is.

    >> Oh dearohdeadohdear...
    >> Can't accept the fact that viruses are the last things on our minds.
    >> We just don't even bother thinking about them unless mails need
    >> scanning before being passed onto a windows network.
    >>
    >> So why would we have any viruses to send you?
    >> linux makes you stupid.

    > linuxfucks are responsible for everything that is wrong or bad in the world.
    > Why can't you understand that?
    >
    > linux makes you stupid.

    And you'd fix this problem precisely how?

    #191,
    It's still legal to go .sigless.
    The Ghost In The Machine, Mar 23, 2005
  9. Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez wrote:
    > Damian wrote:
    >> Who's this ****:
    >>

    >> Tried (in vain) to send me a virus. Must be a linuxfuck to think
    >> that others are as stupid as she is.

    > You are angry 'couse someone sent you a virus?
    > I receive 50 or 60 a day. It's the first thing I do when
    > I wake up, deleting all the viruses I receive.

    I can't imagine why that might be...

    Leigh Knox-Ux, Mar 23, 2005
  10. Damian

    Damian Guest

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Damian
    > <>
    > wrote
    > on Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:46:34 -0800
    > <>:
    >> wrote:

    >>> Oh dearohdeadohdear...
    >>> Can't accept the fact that viruses are the last things on our minds.
    >>> We just don't even bother thinking about them unless mails need
    >>> scanning before being passed onto a windows network.
    >>>
    >>> So why would we have any viruses to send you?
    >>> linux makes you stupid.

    >> linuxfucks are responsible for everything that is wrong or bad in
    >> the world. Why can't you understand that?
    >>
    >> linux makes you stupid.
    >>

    > And you'd fix this problem precisely how?

    Death springs to mind. Especially for linuxfucks who trim followups.
    Damian, Mar 23, 2005
  11. Damian

    7 Guest

    Damian wrote:

    > Who's this ****:
    >

    > Tried (in vain) to send me a virus. Must be a linuxfuck to think that
    > others are as stupid as she is.

    Only stupid winfux know how to write and send winfux viruses.

    Only stupid winfux have stupid windope PCs that infect other stupid
    windope PCs and join bot nets to create spammer controlled p2p networks.

    winfux are stupid.
    and then they pay.
    7, Mar 23, 2005
  12. Damian

    Gene Abner Guest

    Yet you can't spell '****' nor 'advocacy' -- linuxfucks like you are stupid.
    Gene Abner, Mar 23, 2005
  13. In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Damian
    <>
    wrote
    on Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:52:30 -0800
    <>:
    > The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Damian
    >> <>
    >> wrote
    >> on Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:46:34 -0800
    >> <>:

    >>> linuxfucks are responsible for everything that is wrong or bad in
    >>> the world. Why can't you understand that?
    >>>
    >>> linux makes you stupid.
    >>>

    >> And you'd fix this problem precisely how?

    > Death springs to mind. Especially for linuxfucks who trim followups.

    OK. I'll not trim followups. I'm sure that'll make
    each and every one of your sock puppets happy.

    Did you have other solutions? For example, one might
    merely legislate in Australia and the US that all users
    must have at least one licensed copy of XP per CPU (a
    dual-CPU unit would require two licenses, as per standard
    industry practice), regardless of CPU type. This would
    of course lock in Microsoft as a "natural monopoly", a la
    pre-Breakup Ma Bell, and would facilitate highly efficient
    non-OS software development (as everyone would use a common
    platform), which would eventually be placed into the OS
    once the best solution has "bred" itself sufficiently.
    Non-x86 platforms would be grandfathered out (though still
    paid for); in 5 years or so each and every CPU would be
    required to natively run Intel instructions (including
    the CIA, NSA, and other such localities; Microsoft will
    work hand-in-glove therewith to ensure high security,
    though not at any price -- the flexibility of Windows
    has to triumph over all, and that would include automated
    installations), and those CPUs would be running Windows,
    as a 100% per year surtax would be applied to each and
    every CPU which does not have a provably valid Windows
    XP license. At that point the software industry would be
    back to its old healthy gung-ho self, dragging the rest
    of the economy along behind it into a growth rate not seen
    since the 1998-99 boom years.

    And of course Microsoft would be consigned to find and
    destroy all non-Microsoft-based CPU boxes, replacing
    them with appropriate Microsoft solutions. It would be
    in their interest to do so, as they would be taxed for
    all non-Microsoft boxes as well, to pay for the monopoly
    program. Any such tax would of course be passed on to the
    end consumer, naturally -- but at least this way Microsoft
    has some (more) incentive to implement this program.

    Viruses would be a thing of the past, as the government would
    simply instigate a bold new No Virus Left Behind act. This act
    would require yearly testing of all computers for malware,
    and would virtually eliminate viruses, spam, and trojan horses
    within 5-10 years. There would also be a Clear Wires act,
    which would eliminate the pollution these viruses generate
    on our national bandwidth.

    We will all of course reap the benefits of the "trickle-down"
    OS in due course, especially since the OS will include more
    and more items for a mere 5% per annum license fee increase.
    This 5% has been chosen to give Microsoft fair return, of course.

    And of course Windows will eventually power every bridge
    spanning a river, gorge, or other such, allowing for broad,
    highly specific monitoring of any attempts to buy or sell
    (or hack!) such.

    Europe, of course, might be initially horrified, but
    they'll also come around in due course, as everyone will
    flock to America to buy Windows, erasing our trade deficit
    and totally wiping out our current economic problems.
    And of course the Chinese would abandon Red Flag Linux
    as they see the error of their ways in developing an OS
    by themselves, as opposed to depending on our innate US
    superiority therein. After all, Windows handles Chinese,
    no problem. It also handles Arabic, Tagalog, Sanskrit,
    Cyrillic/Russian, and many many many other Unicode-based
    languages.

    Next stop: Java Elimination! C# is the future. .NET
    will dot the landscape. Visual Studio will be seen
    everywhere. Eventually HTML and Javascript will be
    replaced by new and improved Microsoft Word and
    Visual Basic -- and everyone will want to hit
    uddi.microsoft.com to get the latest and greatest
    SOAP descriptors for everything from soup to nuts.

    It's a very rosy future for Microsoft.

    Maybe.

    #191,
    It's still legal to go .sigless.
    The Ghost In The Machine, Mar 24, 2005
  14. Damian

    Labrat Guest

> [...]
    > flock to America to buy Windows, erasing our trade deficit
    > and totally wiping out our current economic problems.
    > And of course the Chinese would abandon Red Flag Linux
    > as they see the error of their ways in developing an OS
    > by themselves, as opposed to depending on our innate US
    > superiority therein. After all, Windows handles Chinese,
    > no problem. It also handles Arabic, Tagalog, Sanskrit,
    > Cyrillic/Russian, and many many many other Unicode-based
    > languages.
    >
    > Next stop: Java Elimination! C# is the future. .NET
    > will dot the landscape. Visual Studio will be seen
    > everywhere. Eventually HTML and Javascript will be
    > replaced by new and improved Microsoft Word and
    > Visual Basic -- and everyone will want to hit
    > uddi.microsoft.com to get the latest and greatest
    > SOAP descriptors for everything from soup to nuts.

    That was great! Have you considered writing a novel?

    It reads like a Tom Clancy, Net Force volume.

    Kudos

    Carry on please.

    Later......

    Labrat...... |:^{)
    Labrat, Mar 26, 2005
  15. Damian

    ferris Guest

    Clancy is the best !

    ferris, Mar 26, 2005
  16. In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Labrat
    <>
    wrote
    on Sat, 26 Mar 2005 07:01:55 GMT
    <Xns962582F20AClabratous@198.80.55.250>:

    >> OK. I'll not trim followups. I'm sure that'll make
    >> each and every one of your sock puppets happy.

    [snip]

    >> It's a very rosy future for Microsoft.
    >>
    >> Maybe.
    >>

    > That was great! Have you considered writing a novel?
    >
    > It reads like a Tom Clancy, Net Force volume.

    Heh...well, actually, I'm trying to see someone a bridge... :)

    #191,
    It's still legal to go .sigless.
    The Ghost In The Machine, Mar 28, 2005