Another HRD - The Bridge! POD for 2nd September 2008

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Douglas MacDonald, Sep 2, 2008.

  1. Douglas MacDonald, Sep 2, 2008

  2. Re: Another HDR - The Bridge! POD for 2nd September 2008

    On Sep 2, 11:50 am, darwin collins <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:12:40 -0700 (PDT), Douglas MacDonald
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >After all the attacks the last time I thought I would shut the non
    > >believers up for good with this one

    > >http://www.flickr.com/photos/alemdag/2783473251/

    > Just like all HDR techniques I've seen it looks like way-over-processed crap,
    > worthy of only gracing the backdrop of a primary-colors animation cell for a
    > Saturday morning cartoon festival for the kiddies. But then look at the audience
    > that they're trying to impress and is impressed by it, no wonder they think it
    > looks good.

    Incorrect
    Douglas MacDonald, Sep 2, 2008

  3. Re: Another HDR - The Bridge! POD for 2nd September 2008

    "darwin collins" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:12:40 -0700 (PDT), Douglas MacDonald
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>After all the attacks the last time I thought I would shut the non
    >>believers up for good with this one
    >>
    >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/alemdag/2783473251/

    > Just like all HDR techniques I've seen it looks like way-over-processed
    > crap,
    > worthy of only gracing the backdrop of a primary-colors animation cell for
    > Saturday morning cartoon festival for the kiddies. But then look at the
    > audience
    > that they're trying to impress and is impressed by it, no wonder they
    > think it
    > looks good.

    And it was not even an authentic Doug picture of the day, as it wasn't even
    on his web site but just a link to a flickr picture.
    another pale imitator trying to bait the masses with a random image on
    flickr.
    Don Hirschberg
    Atheist Chaplain, Sep 2, 2008
  4. Re: Another HDR - The Bridge! POD for 2nd September 2008

    darwin collins wrote:
    > On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:12:40 -0700 (PDT), Douglas MacDonald
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> After all the attacks the last time I thought I would shut the non
    >> believers up for good with this one
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/alemdag/2783473251/

    > Just like all HDR techniques I've seen it looks like
    > way-over-processed crap, worthy of only gracing the backdrop of a
    > primary-colors animation cell for a Saturday morning cartoon festival
    > for the kiddies. But then look at the audience that they're trying to
    > impress and is impressed by it, no wonder they think it looks good.

    Whilst I wouldn't put it a strongly as that, the picture does very little
    for me with its garish colours and grain.

    [cross-posting trimmed]

    David
    David J Taylor, Sep 2, 2008
  5. Douglas MacDonald

    D-Mac Guest

    John McWilliams wrote:
    > Douglas MacDonald wrote: [no he didna]
    >
    >> After all the attacks the last time I thought I would shut the non
    >> believers up for good with this one
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/alemdag/2783473251/

    > as a flickr babe said:
    >
    > "Yorumlar için çok tes,ekkür ederim arkadas,lar. Gururland?r?yorsunuz :)"
    >
    > Nuf said, not D-Mac.

    Some cretin who hijacked their neighbours wireless connection.
    Impersonated me and used my copyright name trying make me look like a
    fool. Sounds about right for some of the idiots posting here. Except
    this one is stupid too.

    Who do you know that lives in Egan Minnesota and has such a grudge on
    his shoulder he's a dead-set-ringer for the Hunchback of Notre Dame?

    Where the hell is Minnesota anyway? Population 67000. 89% white.
    Wouldn't be a prime candidate for racial taunts would he?

    If the Governor ahs to write a whole book on Egan's developmental
    disabilities, how'd this dweeb learn to use a computer anyway?
    D-Mac, Sep 2, 2008
  6. We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the
    drugs began to take hold. I remember Douglas MacDonald
    <> saying something like:

    >After all the attacks the last time I thought I would shut the non
    >believers up for good with this one
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/alemdag/2783473251/

    Yerk.
    Nicely shite picture for a troll.
    LOL.
    --

    Dave
    Grimly Curmudgeon, Sep 2, 2008
  7. Douglas MacDonald

    Noons Guest

    John McWilliams wrote,on my timestamp of 2/09/2008 12:04 PM:

    > as a flickr babe said:
    >
    > "Yorumlar için çok tes,ekkür ederim arkadas,lar. Gururland?r?yorsunuz :)"

    effervescent vitamin C tablets work wonders in cases like this...
    Noons, Sep 3, 2008