    Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
    challenge....

    Found Images

    Max Burke, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Max Burke

    TomV Guest

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:48:42 +1300, "Max Burke"
    <> wrote:

    >Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
    >Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
    >challenge....

    Thanks for the tip

    ....tom

    TomV, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Max Burke

    <> wrote:

    >Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
    >Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
    >challenge....

    Thanks for the tip

    ....tom

    TomV, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Max Burke

    JohnO Guest

    "Max Burke" <> wrote in message

    > Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
    > Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
    > challenge....

    You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access my
    PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

    Geek heaven!

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  5. Max Burke

    JohnO Guest

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  6. JohnO wrote:
    >>Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
    >>Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
    >>challenge....

    > You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access my
    > PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

    cool, whats the URL username and password? /kidding.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 22, 2004

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 22, 2004
  8. Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >>>Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
    >>>Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
    >>>challenge....

    >>You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access my
    >>PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

    > OK. PVR means plant variety rights to me ... what are you meaning here ?

    Personal video recorder?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 22, 2004

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 22, 2004
  10. Max Burke

    JohnO Guest

    "Bruce Sinclair" <> wrote in
    message news:jCmyd.540$...

    <> wrote:
    > >"Max Burke" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
    > >> Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
    > >> challenge....
    > >>

    > >You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access

    my
    > >PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

    > OK. PVR means plant variety rights to me ... what are you meaning here ?
    >
    > Bruce

    Personal Video Recorder, AKA HTPC - Home Theatre PC.

    I am using this free New Zealand developed software:
    http://www.gbpvr.com

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  11. Max Burke

    JohnO Guest

    "Bruce Sinclair" <> wrote in
    message news:jCmyd.540$...

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  12. Max Burke

    JohnO Guest

    > JohnO wrote:
    > >>Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
    > >>Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
    > >>challenge....

    > > You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access

    my
    > > PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

    > cool, whats the URL username and password? /kidding.

    I'm tempted to tell you to verify that the ip filter on the NAT is working!

    I'm not sure I want the next week's episodes of the Spice channel block
    booked thank you very much!

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  13. Max Burke

    JohnO Guest

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  14. Max Burke

    AD. Guest

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:42:59 +1300, JohnO wrote:

    > I'm not sure I want the next week's episodes of the Spice channel block
    > booked thank you very much!

    Why? What's on next week? ;)

    --
    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Dec 22, 2004
  15. Max Burke

    AD. Guest

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:42:59 +1300, JohnO wrote:

    > I'm not sure I want the next week's episodes of the Spice channel block
    > booked thank you very much!

    Why? What's on next week? ;)

    --
    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Dec 22, 2004
  16. Max Burke

    JohnO Guest

    "AD." <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:42:59 +1300, JohnO wrote:
    >
    > > I'm not sure I want the next week's episodes of the Spice channel block
    > > booked thank you very much!

    > Why? What's on next week? ;)

    Generally there's not that much on on that channel... or so I've been told!
    *<:)3

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  17. Max Burke

    JohnO Guest

    JohnO, Dec 22, 2004
  18. In article <dxmyd.538$>, "JohnO" <> wrote:
    >"Max Burke" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
    >> Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
    >> challenge....
    >>

    >You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access my
    >PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

    OK. PVR means plant variety rights to me ... what are you meaning here ?

    Bruce

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Dec 22, 2004

    Bruce Sinclair, Dec 22, 2004
  20. In article <JFmyd.541$>, "JohnO" <> wrote:
    >"Bruce Sinclair" <> wrote in
    >message news:jCmyd.540$...
    >> In article <dxmyd.538$>, "JohnO"

    ><> wrote:
    >> >"Max Burke" <> wrote in message

    >> >You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access

    >my
    >> >PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

    >> OK. PVR means plant variety rights to me ... what are you meaning here ?

    >Personal Video Recorder, AKA HTPC - Home Theatre PC.
    >
    >I am using this free New Zealand developed software:
    >http://www.gbpvr.com

    Thanks :)

    Bruce

    (if there were any)