    in.......bad! I called MSI and they confirmed the board was bad!

    Extreme Gear SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

    It feels good to vent.... thanks for listening.

    PPH, Nov 20, 2003

  2. PPH

    Night_Seer Guest

    PPH wrote:
    > I can't say it enough...AVOID EXTREME GEAR LIKE THE PLAGUE! I ordered
    > a board, it was bad, they refuse to crosship so I send 2nd air. four
    > days later they said they never recieved it. I said BULLSH@T, and
    > gave them the tracking number. After 15 minutes on hold they said."we
    > found it, you never put the RMA number on the label" Again...BULLSH@T
    > I KNOW the RMA was on the label. They said it will take a couple of
    > days to process the order and ground to ship. SO...... 6 working days
    > later I get the new board. I put it in.......bad! I called MSI and
    > they confirmed the board was bad!
    >
    > Extreme Gear SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > It feels good to vent.... thanks for listening.

    I highly recomend www.newegg.com. Read all their testmonials. They
    are great with returns (so far haven't had to do it...knock on wood),
    and their prices and shipping charges are top notch. I feel for you
    man, I know I would hate that type of thing happening to me.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Nov 20, 2003

  3. PPH

    Cheri Guest

    I don't really know what you're talking about, but it sounds like a
    nightmare and I'm happy to listen. :)

    --
    Cheri

    Cheri, Nov 20, 2003
  4. PPH

    PPH Guest

    I hear ya brother.. I have purchased from newegg before and I was impressed
    with the speed of delivery. I ususally buy from Thompsons Computer
    Warehouse. But being an idiot I thought I could save the company a few
    bucks. What a mistake! I will never put savings over reliability again!

    Learn from my mistake. Don't let this happen to you.

    PPH, Nov 20, 2003