Another dvdsoon horror story

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by FAQmeister, Jan 11, 2005.

  1. FAQmeister

    FAQmeister Guest

    emailed to dvdsoon

    The first time I emailed you to cancel these orders was 12/31/04 and you
    finally answered me 11 days later to tell me it's too late now. It
    wouldn't have been too late if you had bothered to respond to my first,
    second or third request because those were sent before you had shipped
    anything. I have yet to receive several of the DVDs you claim to have
    shipped and there are still two you claim are in "packaging."

    I read in the alt.video.dvd newsgroup about your poor service and then
    went and looked at the status of my orders with you. They were long
    overdue. You charge the credit card when the order is placed and then
    give yourself the right to sit on an order as long as you want, claiming
    it's in "packaging" and can't be cancelled. What that really means is
    that you have the DVDs on order with your supplier.

    Every time you mistreat a customer it only costs you one customer,
    unless that customer is a participant in newsgroups or other places
    where they are going to tell others about their experience. Then your
    mistreatment has a multiplier effect, just like it did when I read the
    complaints and decided to check on my order status. That's also when I
    took another look at your terms and realized how one-sided they were. I
    cancelled one pending order and tried to cancel the others, but you
    ignored my repeated requests.

    I'm done doing business with you and I will ensure that anyone else I
    come into contact with knows how you do business. I sent out the first
    notice to cancel on 12/31/04, so if all of the DVDs you owe me aren't
    shipped by 1/31/05, or aren't received by 2/15/05, I will do a
    chargeback and you will NOT be able to reverse it.

    "If you should need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again."

    Yes, there is one more thing. Bite me. Go look in alt.video.dvd,
    rec.video.dvd.marketplace, uk.media.dvd, and aus.dvd, and you'll see
    this email posted there as "Another dvdsoon horror story."

    --
    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    FAQmeister, Jan 11, 2005

  2. FAQmeister

    Rolo Tomassi Guest

    "FAQmeister" <> wrote in message
    > emailed to dvdsoon
    >
    > The first time I emailed you to cancel these orders was 12/31/04 and you
    > finally answered me 11 days later to tell me it's too late now. It
    > wouldn't have been too late if you had bothered to respond to my first,
    > second or third request because those were sent before you had shipped
    > anything. I have yet to receive several of the DVDs you claim to have
    > shipped and there are still two you claim are in "packaging."
    >
    > I read in the alt.video.dvd newsgroup about your poor service and then
    > went and looked at the status of my orders with you. They were long
    > overdue. You charge the credit card when the order is placed and then give
    > yourself the right to sit on an order as long as you want, claiming it's
    > in "packaging" and can't be cancelled. What that really means is that you
    > have the DVDs on order with your supplier.
    >
    > Every time you mistreat a customer it only costs you one customer, unless
    > that customer is a participant in newsgroups or other places where they
    > are going to tell others about their experience. Then your mistreatment
    > has a multiplier effect, just like it did when I read the complaints and
    > decided to check on my order status. That's also when I took another look
    > at your terms and realized how one-sided they were. I cancelled one
    > pending order and tried to cancel the others, but you ignored my repeated
    > requests.
    >
    > I'm done doing business with you and I will ensure that anyone else I come
    > into contact with knows how you do business. I sent out the first notice
    > to cancel on 12/31/04, so if all of the DVDs you owe me aren't shipped by
    > 1/31/05, or aren't received by 2/15/05, I will do a chargeback and you
    > will NOT be able to reverse it.
    >
    > "If you should need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again."
    >
    > Yes, there is one more thing. Bite me. Go look in alt.video.dvd,
    > rec.video.dvd.marketplace, uk.media.dvd, and aus.dvd, and you'll see this
    > email posted there as "Another dvdsoon horror story."
    >
    > --
    > Buford T. Justice
    > The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    > http://aww-faq.org/dvdfaq.html

    Similar experiences here. Bottom line : They're cheap but order now for
    Christmas!

    Rolo
    Rolo Tomassi, Jan 11, 2005

  3. FAQmeister

    Tumbleweed Guest

    "Rolo Tomassi" <> wrote in message

    > "FAQmeister" <> wrote in message
    >> emailed to dvdsoon
    >>
    >> The first time I emailed you to cancel these orders was 12/31/04 and you
    >> finally answered me 11 days later to tell me it's too late now. It
    >> wouldn't have been too late if you had bothered to respond to my first,
    >> second or third request because those were sent before you had shipped
    >> anything. I have yet to receive several of the DVDs you claim to have
    >> shipped and there are still two you claim are in "packaging."
    >>
    >> I read in the alt.video.dvd newsgroup about your poor service and then
    >> went and looked at the status of my orders with you. They were long
    >> overdue. You charge the credit card when the order is placed and then
    >> give yourself the right to sit on an order as long as you want, claiming
    >> it's in "packaging" and can't be cancelled. What that really means is
    >> that you have the DVDs on order with your supplier.
    >>
    >> Every time you mistreat a customer it only costs you one customer, unless
    >> that customer is a participant in newsgroups or other places where they
    >> are going to tell others about their experience. Then your mistreatment
    >> has a multiplier effect, just like it did when I read the complaints and
    >> decided to check on my order status. That's also when I took another look
    >> at your terms and realized how one-sided they were. I cancelled one
    >> pending order and tried to cancel the others, but you ignored my repeated
    >> requests.
    >>
    >> I'm done doing business with you and I will ensure that anyone else I
    >> come into contact with knows how you do business. I sent out the first
    >> notice to cancel on 12/31/04, so if all of the DVDs you owe me aren't
    >> shipped by 1/31/05, or aren't received by 2/15/05, I will do a chargeback
    >> and you will NOT be able to reverse it.
    >>
    >> "If you should need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again."
    >>
    >> Yes, there is one more thing. Bite me. Go look in alt.video.dvd,
    >> rec.video.dvd.marketplace, uk.media.dvd, and aus.dvd, and you'll see this
    >> email posted there as "Another dvdsoon horror story."
    >>
    >> --
    >> Buford T. Justice
    >> The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    >> http://aww-faq.org/dvdfaq.html

    > Similar experiences here. Bottom line : They're cheap but order now for
    > Christmas!
    >
    > Rolo

    Oh so I shouldnt get too hopeful when one of mine has moved into 'packaging'
    then?
    :-(

    --
    Tumbleweed

    tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com
    Tumbleweed, Jan 11, 2005
  4. FAQmeister

    Rolo Tomassi Guest

    Tumbleweed wrote:
    > "Rolo Tomassi" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "FAQmeister" <> wrote in message
    >>> emailed to dvdsoon
    >>>
    >>> The first time I emailed you to cancel these orders was 12/31/04
    >>> and you finally answered me 11 days later to tell me it's too late
    >>> now. It wouldn't have been too late if you had bothered to respond
    >>> to my first, second or third request because those were sent before
    >>> you had shipped anything. I have yet to receive several of the DVDs
    >>> you claim to have shipped and there are still two you claim are in
    >>> "packaging." I read in the alt.video.dvd newsgroup about your poor
    >>> service and
    >>> then went and looked at the status of my orders with you. They were
    >>> long overdue. You charge the credit card when the order is placed
    >>> and then give yourself the right to sit on an order as long as you
    >>> want, claiming it's in "packaging" and can't be cancelled. What
    >>> that really means is that you have the DVDs on order with your
    >>> supplier. Every time you mistreat a customer it only costs you one
    >>> customer,
    >>> unless that customer is a participant in newsgroups or other places
    >>> where they are going to tell others about their experience. Then
    >>> your mistreatment has a multiplier effect, just like it did when I
    >>> read the complaints and decided to check on my order status. That's
    >>> also when I took another look at your terms and realized how
    >>> one-sided they were. I cancelled one pending order and tried to
    >>> cancel the others, but you ignored my repeated requests.
    >>>
    >>> I'm done doing business with you and I will ensure that anyone else
    >>> I come into contact with knows how you do business. I sent out the
    >>> first notice to cancel on 12/31/04, so if all of the DVDs you owe
    >>> me aren't shipped by 1/31/05, or aren't received by 2/15/05, I will
    >>> do a chargeback and you will NOT be able to reverse it.
    >>>
    >>> "If you should need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us
    >>> again." Yes, there is one more thing. Bite me. Go look in alt.video.dvd,
    >>> rec.video.dvd.marketplace, uk.media.dvd, and aus.dvd, and you'll
    >>> see this email posted there as "Another dvdsoon horror story."
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Buford T. Justice
    >>> The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    >>> http://aww-faq.org/dvdfaq.html

    >> Similar experiences here. Bottom line : They're cheap but order now
    >> for Christmas!
    >>
    >> Rolo

    > Oh so I shouldnt get too hopeful when one of mine has moved into
    > 'packaging' then?
    > :-(

    LOL! Cough cough, oh, no! Mine was in packing from 22nd November to 6th
    january. I DID get one disc through in a week - the others all took 6
    weeks. I expect LOTS of packing tape when they arrive!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6o88r
    Good luck.

    Rolo
    Rolo Tomassi, Jan 11, 2005
  5. FAQmeister

    APPRIA40WR Guest

    > emailed to dvdsoon
    >
    > The first time I emailed you to cancel these orders was 12/31/04 and you finally
    > answered me 11 days later to tell me it's too late now. It wouldn't have been
    > too late if you had bothered to respond to my first, second or third request
    > because those were sent before you had shipped anything. I have yet to receive
    > several of the DVDs you claim to have shipped and there are still two you claim
    > are in "packaging."
    >
    > I read in the alt.video.dvd newsgroup about your poor service and then went and
    > looked at the status of my orders with you. They were long overdue. You charge
    > the credit card when the order is placed and then give yourself the right to sit
    > on an order as long as you want, claiming it's in "packaging" and can't be
    > cancelled. What that really means is that you have the DVDs on order with your
    > supplier.
    >
    > Every time you mistreat a customer it only costs you one customer, unless that
    > customer is a participant in newsgroups or other places where they are going to
    > tell others about their experience. Then your mistreatment has a multiplier
    > effect, just like it did when I read the complaints and decided to check on my
    > order status. That's also when I took another look at your terms and realized
    > how one-sided they were. I cancelled one pending order and tried to cancel the
    > others, but you ignored my repeated requests.
    >
    > I'm done doing business with you and I will ensure that anyone else I come into
    > contact with knows how you do business. I sent out the first notice to cancel on
    > 12/31/04, so if all of the DVDs you owe me aren't shipped by 1/31/05, or aren't
    > received by 2/15/05, I will do a chargeback and you will NOT be able to reverse
    > it.
    >
    > "If you should need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again."
    >
    > Yes, there is one more thing. Bite me. Go look in alt.video.dvd,
    > rec.video.dvd.marketplace, uk.media.dvd, and aus.dvd, and you'll see this email
    > posted there as "Another dvdsoon horror story."

    You should have done that in French too.

    I've been shopping with www.DVDSoon.com for years and along with
    www.dvdpacific.com thay are my favourite 2 DVD suppliers.

    Yes, small (in the sense it's not at the Tsunami level) problems do occur [with
    every retailer] and Soon can take time to sort things.

    But they always do.

    I like 'em. Oh, and they save me lots of money.
    APPRIA40WR, Jan 11, 2005
  6. In article <cs13qq$ab2$>, FAQmeister
    <> wrote:

    > emailed to dvdsoon
    >
    > The first time I emailed you to cancel these orders was 12/31/04 and you
    > finally answered me 11 days later to tell me it's too late now. It
    > wouldn't have been too late if you had bothered to respond to my first,
    > second or third request because those were sent before you had shipped
    > anything. I have yet to receive several of the DVDs you claim to have
    > shipped and there are still two you claim are in "packaging."
    >
    > I read in the alt.video.dvd newsgroup about your poor service and then
    > went and looked at the status of my orders with you. They were long
    > overdue. You charge the credit card when the order is placed and then
    > give yourself the right to sit on an order as long as you want, claiming
    > it's in "packaging" and can't be cancelled. What that really means is
    > that you have the DVDs on order with your supplier.
    >
    > Every time you mistreat a customer it only costs you one customer,
    > unless that customer is a participant in newsgroups or other places
    > where they are going to tell others about their experience. Then your
    > mistreatment has a multiplier effect, just like it did when I read the
    > complaints and decided to check on my order status. That's also when I
    > took another look at your terms and realized how one-sided they were. I
    > cancelled one pending order and tried to cancel the others, but you
    > ignored my repeated requests.
    >
    > I'm done doing business with you and I will ensure that anyone else I
    > come into contact with knows how you do business. I sent out the first
    > notice to cancel on 12/31/04, so if all of the DVDs you owe me aren't
    > shipped by 1/31/05, or aren't received by 2/15/05, I will do a
    > chargeback and you will NOT be able to reverse it.
    >
    > "If you should need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again."
    >
    > Yes, there is one more thing. Bite me. Go look in alt.video.dvd,
    > rec.video.dvd.marketplace, uk.media.dvd, and aus.dvd, and you'll see
    > this email posted there as "Another dvdsoon horror story."

    You know it's funny, but I've purchased literally hundreds of DVDs from
    these folks over the years, and while I've had to wait a bit for the
    odd DVD (The Man Who Knew Too Little, for example), they've always
    showed up in great shape and at a price that usually couldn't be beat.

    Still, I probably won't be ordering from them for a while either, as
    they currently don't have free shipping, putting them in my "no longer
    competitive" area.

    Heinrich
    Heinrich Galland, Jan 11, 2005
  7. FAQmeister

    Mike Guest

    > emailed to dvdsoon
    >
    > The first time I emailed you to cancel these orders was 12/31/04 and you
    > finally answered me 11 days later to tell me it's too late now. It
    > wouldn't have been too late if you had bothered to respond to my first,
    > second or third request because those were sent before you had shipped
    > anything. I have yet to receive several of the DVDs you claim to have
    > shipped and there are still two you claim are in "packaging."
    >
    > I read in the alt.video.dvd newsgroup about your poor service and then
    > went and looked at the status of my orders with you. They were long
    > overdue. You charge the credit card when the order is placed and then give
    > yourself the right to sit on an order as long as you want, claiming it's
    > in "packaging" and can't be cancelled. What that really means is that you
    > have the DVDs on order with your supplier.
    >
    > Every time you mistreat a customer it only costs you one customer, unless
    > that customer is a participant in newsgroups or other places where they
    > are going to tell others about their experience. Then your mistreatment
    > has a multiplier effect, just like it did when I read the complaints and
    > decided to check on my order status. That's also when I took another look
    > at your terms and realized how one-sided they were. I cancelled one
    > pending order and tried to cancel the others, but you ignored my repeated
    > requests.
    >
    > I'm done doing business with you and I will ensure that anyone else I come
    > into contact with knows how you do business. I sent out the first notice
    > to cancel on 12/31/04, so if all of the DVDs you owe me aren't shipped by
    > 1/31/05, or aren't received by 2/15/05, I will do a chargeback and you
    > will NOT be able to reverse it.
    >
    > "If you should need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again."
    >
    > Yes, there is one more thing. Bite me. Go look in alt.video.dvd,
    > rec.video.dvd.marketplace, uk.media.dvd, and aus.dvd, and you'll see this
    > email posted there as "Another dvdsoon horror story."
    >
    > --
    > Buford T. Justice
    > The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    > http://aww-faq.org/dvdfaq.html

    I have to agree, dvdsoon email response time is appauling. Its been like
    that for nearly a year now. I ended up sending faxes last time.
    Mike, Jan 11, 2005
  8. FAQmeister

    Mike Guest

    > You know it's funny, but I've purchased literally hundreds of DVDs from
    > these folks over the years, and while I've had to wait a bit for the
    > odd DVD (The Man Who Knew Too Little, for example), they've always
    > showed up in great shape and at a price that usually couldn't be beat.
    >
    > Still, I probably won't be ordering from them for a while either, as
    > they currently don't have free shipping, putting them in my "no longer
    > competitive" area.
    >

    > Heinrich

    I think the problem is alot of people don't use their aftersales and realise
    how bad they can be. - Aftersale a true test of any company imo.
    Mike, Jan 11, 2005
  9. FAQmeister

    Lester Bangs Guest

    Just to set the record straight - DVDSOON

    don't really respond to emails
    don't have a lot stock
    don't have fast shipping on released items (unless its in stock)

    BUT

    they are cheap
    they are good for Pre-Orders

    I understand this and it saves me heaps of money

    If you don't like the above go to DVDPacific, Amazon etc and generally pay a
    little more.

    btw:
    I ordered The Haunting DTS (It was "In Stock" when straight to "In Transit",
    been "In Hand" for 2 weeks, but still not shipped). I don't care.... It will
    come eventually. For ~$8 delivered who cares

    I could pay $15 from DVDPacific
    I could pay $20 from Amazon

    and have it now

    --
    Regards

    Lester Bangs
    No [SPACE] to reply
    Bored ... Check out what drains my wallet.. consistently
    http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=ppurcell&sc=C&type=O&ls=D

    "Festivous for the Rest of Us" - Costanza Senior

    Lester Bangs, Jan 11, 2005
  10. FAQmeister

    Dragon Guest

    "Lester Bangs" <> wrote in message
> [...]
    >> decided to check on my order status. That's also when I took another look
    >> at your terms and realized how one-sided they were. I cancelled one
    >> pending order and tried to cancel the others, but you ignored my repeated
    >> requests.
    >>
    >> I'm done doing business with you and I will ensure that anyone else I
    >> come into contact with knows how you do business. I sent out the first
    >> notice to cancel on 12/31/04, so if all of the DVDs you owe me aren't
    >> shipped by 1/31/05, or aren't received by 2/15/05, I will do a chargeback
    >> and you will NOT be able to reverse it.
    >>
    >> "If you should need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again."
    >>
    >> Yes, there is one more thing. Bite me. Go look in alt.video.dvd,
    >> rec.video.dvd.marketplace, uk.media.dvd, and aus.dvd, and you'll see this
    >> email posted there as "Another dvdsoon horror story."

    I disagree

    If items are in stock why does it take so long, I ordered in November two
    dvds for xmas, did they turn up no, and they where both in stock at time of
    order, why let customers down like that, again emails you might aswell
    email the pope and rely on an answer there and for breakages I have had
    about 5 snapper cases all been broken, only for the fact I have some spare
    ones I would have sent them back and that would have took forever,

    dvdpacific for me from now on and dvd soon don't do free shipping anymore so
    the extra few pennies will go to pacific, least when there stock is in its
    in

    Dave
    Dragon, Jan 11, 2005
  11. FAQmeister

    FAQmeister Guest

    > Just to set the record straight - DVDSOON
    >
    > don't really respond to emails
    > don't have a lot stock
    > don't have fast shipping on released items (unless its in stock)
    >
    > BUT
    >
    > they are cheap
    > they are good for Pre-Orders
    >
    > I understand this and it saves me heaps of money
    >
    > If you don't like the above go to DVDPacific, Amazon etc and
    > generally pay a little more.

    I just looked at DVDPacific and didn't see any bargains there.

    I usually go for the cheapest price between the used DVDs on Amazon or
    new DVDs at deepdiscountdvd.com or my local Walmart. DDD is always slow
    but reliable and they do answer email. The Walmart usually has the best
    price on new releases, but only on the release day.

    FAQmeister, Jan 11, 2005
  12. FAQmeister

    Tumbleweed Guest

    > "Lester Bangs" <> wrote in message
    >> Just to set the record straight - DVDSOON
    >>
    >> don't really respond to emails
    >> don't have a lot stock
    >> don't have fast shipping on released items (unless its in stock)
    >>
    >> BUT
    >>
    >> they are cheap
    >> they are good for Pre-Orders
    >>
    >> I understand this and it saves me heaps of money
    >>
    >> If you don't like the above go to DVDPacific, Amazon etc and
    >> generally pay a little more.

    > I just looked at DVDPacific and didn't see any bargains there.
    >
    > I usually go for the cheapest price between the used DVDs on Amazon or new
    > DVDs at deepdiscountdvd.com or my local Walmart. DDD is always slow but
    > reliable and they do answer email. The Walmart usually has the best price
    > on new releases, but only on the release day.

    Walmart*? That's really useful info for a UK dvd group! (not)

    --
    Tumbleweed

    * and before anyone points it out, I know they own Asda, but its not the
    same.
    [For example Asda dont pile stuff up 30ft high so it falls on people and
    kills them]

    tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com
    Tumbleweed, Jan 11, 2005
  13. On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:03:45 -0800, "FAQmeister"
    <> wrote:

    >"Lester Bangs" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    >I just looked at DVDPacific and didn't see any bargains there.

    They're amongst the cheapest of the US based online retailers and
    they're amongst the most reliable as well. A combination that can't be
    beat. This is from an Australian perspective though, I don't know
    whether they offer free US shipping like some others do.
    Ian Galbraith, Jan 11, 2005
  14. FAQmeister

    P Pron Guest

    Rolo Tomassi wrote:
    > Tumbleweed wrote:
    >> "Rolo Tomassi" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "FAQmeister" <> wrote in message

    >>> Similar experiences here. Bottom line : They're cheap but order now
    >>> for Christmas!
    >>>
    >>> Rolo

    >> Oh so I shouldnt get too hopeful when one of mine has moved into
    >> 'packaging' then?
    >> :-(

    > LOL! Cough cough, oh, no! Mine was in packing from 22nd November to
    > 6th january. I DID get one disc through in a week - the others all
    > took 6 weeks. I expect LOTS of packing tape when they arrive!!
    > http://tinyurl.com/6o88r
    > Good luck.
    >
    > Rolo

    Very educational link, that! Two patronising pillocks sneering at the poor
    guy who was unreasonable enough to expect an answer to an email.

    paul
    P Pron, Jan 11, 2005
  15. FAQmeister

    New Player Guest

    I've been emailing these pricks for weeks. I have some nice software
    installed on my pc called MSGTAG. Basically everytime a recipient opens the
    email you get a read receipt. You have the option of letting the recipient
    know that you have been sent a read receipt or you can do it in "stealth".
    So about 6 emails I sent (with "stealth" read receipt) about a package that
    never arrived, all were read. But no replies. Finally I sent one more email,
    letting them know that a read receipt has been sent once they read the
    email. Lo and behold there was a reply. They apologised and said this was
    the 1st email they had received from me (yeah right) and told me to apply
    for a replacement.
    So I did just that. It will probably take a few months to ship this
    replacement and I am not holding my breath about it actually arriving.

    "Whether it's god or the bomb,
    It's just the same,
    It's only fear under another name."
    Max Q.

    New Player, Jan 11, 2005
  16. FAQmeister

    Koenig Guest

    Oh how charming. I know I respond quickly to customers who say "bite me".
    Koenig, Jan 11, 2005
  17. FAQmeister

    Koenig Guest

    "New Player" <> wrote in message
    > I've been emailing these pricks for weeks. I have some nice software
    > installed on my pc called MSGTAG. Basically everytime a recipient opens

    the
    > email you get a read receipt. You have the option of letting the recipient
    > know that you have been sent a read receipt or you can do it in "stealth".
    > So about 6 emails I sent (with "stealth" read receipt) about a package

    that
    > never arrived, all were read. But no replies. Finally I sent one more

    email,
    > letting them know that a read receipt has been sent once they read the
    > email. Lo and behold there was a reply. They apologised and said this was
    > the 1st email they had received from me (yeah right) and told me to apply
    > for a replacement.
    > So I did just that. It will probably take a few months to ship this
    > replacement and I am not holding my breath about it actually arriving.

    Read Receipt programs are unreliable and should *never* be used as a rock
    solid indication that somebody has opened your email. A lot of servers
    don't even acknowledge read receipts to start with.
    Koenig, Jan 11, 2005
  18. FAQmeister

    Nath Guest

    > emailed to dvdsoon

    Granted DVD Soon are a bit slow with refund/replacement..but the cheap
    prices negate any delays. If you want quick turnaround buy from Play...but
    paying 50% or even more- especially if £20 R1 boxsets, compared to £16 from
    DVD Soon.

    I've had a few lost or damaged items from DVD Soon, did get coupons for all
    items.

    Overall happy with DVD Soon.
    Nath, Jan 11, 2005
  19. FAQmeister

    Pando Guest

    Typically fucking yank, most people in this group worship dvdsoon so this
    immature email to dvdsoon will not changed anyones mind here.

    As you tell a compay to bite you expecting a reply,

    Nige got a response to this poster?! ;-)

    Pando, Jan 11, 2005
  20. FAQmeister

    Joe McC Guest

    "Koenig" <> wrote in message
    > Oh how charming. I know I respond quickly to customers who say "bite me".

    ........which is why you don't have half as many customers as you *could*
    have.
    Joe McC, Jan 11, 2005