    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Mostly Gizzards

    Jtyc Guest

    > 70-284 in 6 days. I'm excited!

    I'm excited too! I'm off for the weekend in an hour.

    Jtyc, Jun 9, 2006

  3. Mostly Gizzards

    kpg Guest

    As Mostly Gizzards once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > 70-298 passed. Scored a 919.
    >
    > 70-284 in 6 days. I'm excited!

    Let me be the first to say Iambic heptameter.

    kpg, Jun 9, 2006
  4. Mostly Gizzards

    JaR Guest

    "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in

    > 70-298 passed. Scored a 919.
    >
    > 70-284 in 6 days. I'm excited!

    Nice score, well done!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Jun 9, 2006
  5. Mostly Gizzards

    JaR Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns97DDA43F723ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    > Let me be the first to say Iambic heptameter.

    Well, you're certainly the first to say it in my presense since English
    Lit, lo, those many years past.

    JaR, Jun 9, 2006
  6. > Let me be the first to say Iambic heptameter.

    I love it when you talk dirty.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 9, 2006
  7. Mostly Gizzards

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Let me be the first to say Iambic heptameter.

    > Well, you're certainly the first to say it in my presense since
    > English Lit, lo, those many years past.

    Well, then, let me also say alliteration.

    kpg, Jun 9, 2006
  8. Mostly Gizzards

    kpg Guest

    As Mostly Gizzards once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Let me be the first to say Iambic heptameter.

    > I love it when you talk dirty.

    Onomatopoeia

    kpg, Jun 9, 2006
  9. Mostly Gizzards

    JaR Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns97DDA90735FD0ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    > Well, then, let me also say alliteration.

    Oh, please do, and may I add onomatopoeia?

    JaR, Jun 9, 2006
  10. Mostly Gizzards

    JaR Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns97DDA90735FD0ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    > Well, then, let me also say alliteration.

    *note to self, read all posts in thread before replying*

    Dammit!

    JaR, Jun 9, 2006
  11. what do u need to get the title mcse windows server 2003. i am assuming
    theres 6 exams. what about the elective exam is this optional and what
    titile wud i have if i did exchange.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFu?=, Jun 9, 2006
  12. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    --