    If not both, one or the other would be helpful.

    TIA,
    Tono

    Tono, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Tono

    Max Guest

    On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 03:28:14 +0000, Tono etched in a large wheel of gouda
    with a butter knife:

    > I'm running mozilla on two pc's. Can I take the bookmarks and address
    > from one pc #1 and *ADD* it to the other pc without overwriting and
    > deleting the contents that are already on pc #2 ?
    >
    > If I can, but they will be seperate folders, is there a way to combine them?
    >
    > If not both, one or the other would be helpful.
    >
    > TIA,
    > Tono

    Yes, just export your bookmarks and/or addresses to a handy location, then
    import them to the other pc. The imported bookmarks will show up in a new
    folder, but you can drag them to wherever you want them. BTW a mozilla
    bookmark file is html, so you can mail it to other web users and they can
    view and use them in any browser :)
    --

    ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.

    ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

    Max, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Tono

    Tono Guest

    Max wrote:

    > On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 03:28:14 +0000, Tono etched in a large wheel of gouda
    > with a butter knife:
    >

    >>I'm running mozilla on two pc's. Can I take the bookmarks and address
    >>from one pc #1 and *ADD* it to the other pc without overwriting and
    >>deleting the contents that are already on pc #2 ?
    >>
    >>If I can, but they will be seperate folders, is there a way to combine them?
    >>
    >>If not both, one or the other would be helpful.
    >>
    >>TIA,
    >>Tono

    > Yes, just export your bookmarks and/or addresses to a handy location, then
    > import them to the other pc. The imported bookmarks will show up in a new
    > folder, but you can drag them to wherever you want them. BTW a mozilla
    > bookmark file is html, so you can mail it to other web users and they can
    > view and use them in any browser :)

    Thanks, I'll try emailing the files to myself.

    Tono

    Tono, Feb 5, 2004