Another Book Question

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Wayne Taylor, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. Wayne Taylor

    Wayne Taylor Guest

    Hi All,

    I started the following book, Developing Web Applications with Microsoft
    Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET eBook, using VB.NET 2002,
    then I got VB.NET 2003, I didn't study for a while [ :-( ].

    As I hadn't touch the book for a while I decided to start again. This time
    using VB.NET 2003. The first two examples/walkthrough's I can't get
    working.... I've gone though them with a fine tooth comb and can't find
    anything wrong with them.

    When I did the examples/walkthough's in VB.NET 2002 they both worked first
    time. I've e-mailed MS-PRESS but as of yet I haven't heard anything.

    Any one else had any problems similar to this, or is it just me? I have
    thought of reinstalling VB.NET 2002 to see if the work....this just seems a
    little backward! Could it be anything to do with FW1.0/1.1?

    Thanks in advance.

    Wayne Taylor

    Wayne Taylor, Dec 2, 2003