    Compare call or SMS costs
    List Betamax access numbers over lots of brands
    Make calls from a URL (you have to give them your username and password and
    they mangle it into the Betamax web control panel call request. Personally
    I wouldn't risk this)

    For the cost comparison, you can select which countries you're interested in
    and only show those (it seems to remember this in a cookie, so you can go
    back and check easily another time). They also send emails and RSS if rates
    on particular countries change.

    Theo
    Theo Markettos, Dec 28, 2008

  2. Theo Markettos

    TheDragon Guest

    "Theo Markettos" <> wrote in message
    news:F8h*...
    > While poking through various Russian threads to find out about
    > calleasy.com,
    > I found out about a new (to me) Betamax price comparison site.
    >
    > http://backsla.sh/betamax is well known, but as a big table it can be a
    > bit
    > cumbersome.
    >
    > I found http://progx.ch/?ln=3
    >
    > Hover over 'VOIP' for a list of options. You can:
    > Compare call or SMS costs
    > List Betamax access numbers over lots of brands
    > Make calls from a URL (you have to give them your username and password
    > and
    > they mangle it into the Betamax web control panel call request.
    > Personally
    > I wouldn't risk this)
    >
    > For the cost comparison, you can select which countries you're interested
    > in
    > and only show those (it seems to remember this in a cookie, so you can go
    > back and check easily another time). They also send emails and RSS if
    > rates
    > on particular countries change.
    >
    > Theo#

    Looks easy to use.
    TheDragon, Dec 30, 2008

  3. Theo Markettos

    major2000

    Joined:
    May 11, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    A good Betamax Comparison tool

    Hi,
    I found another good comparison website out there that offer a comparison of all Betamax software. The interesting part is that they update the site daily and allow user to report any discrepancies the found. It is worth including that on this site too to allow visitor to be well served. You can get the top 10 best provider rates for each country, compare up to 4 providers side by side, get details on every company, get number of freedays, SIP settings details, Access numbers per country, download software, compare up to and up to 3 rates side by side for a specified county.

    visit that @ cheapvoip-calls

    Thanks
    Major2000
    major2000, May 13, 2009