    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Please unban 'commie-mike' not commie_mike for me, thank you very much he should be posting soon as long as he is unbanned :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Hmmmmmm weird.... mike has been at the forums... unless Erik unbanned him

    unholy, Sep 9, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I thought you said Mike had fixed it Unholy?

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Erik musta unbanned them, i guess dean was just rambling cause he uses IE... he said the there was some ciritcal error, but then it fixzed so i guess mike disabled access to the database for a moment but then he reenabled it after finding he had to go out and get subway.... :D

    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    I had unbanned him way early in the day yesterday (long before this topic).

    Silverstrand, Sep 9, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined: