    recommends for a reliable service?

    Cheers.

    --

    Full Name, Mar 28, 2006

  2. In article <e0b96d$7od$>
    Full Name <> wrote:

    > Folks,
    >
    > I have been using the secure bar at http://www.secure-tunnel.com/ as a
    > paying subscriber. It was ok at first, but it has recently b0rked and
    > does so every weekend.
    >
    > I'm looking for an alternative and wondered if anyone has any
    > recommends for a reliable service?
    >
    > Cheers.

    Tor is free, and far more anonymous. http://tor.eff.org/

    As for paying services, I've used Cotse.net for several years now and
    I can highly recommend it. It seems to do everything.

    George Orwell, Mar 28, 2006

  3. Full Name

    Hootowl Guest

    On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:17:15 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell
    <> wrote:

    >In article <e0b96d$7od$>
    >Full Name <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Folks,
    >>
    >> I have been using the secure bar at http://www.secure-tunnel.com/ as a
    >> paying subscriber. It was ok at first, but it has recently b0rked and
    >> does so every weekend.
    >>
    >> I'm looking for an alternative and wondered if anyone has any
    >> recommends for a reliable service?
    >>
    >> Cheers.

    >Tor is free, and far more anonymous. http://tor.eff.org/
    >
    >As for paying services, I've used Cotse.net for several years now and
    >I can highly recommend it. It seems to do everything.

    What about findnot.com?

    Hootowl, Mar 29, 2006
  4. Hootowl wrote:

    > On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:17:15 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <e0b96d$7od$> Full Name <>
    >>wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Folks,
    >>>
    >>> I have been using the secure bar at http://www.secure-tunnel.com/ as a
    >>> paying subscriber. It was ok at first, but it has recently b0rked and
    >>> does so every weekend.
    >>>
    >>> I'm looking for an alternative and wondered if anyone has any
    >>> recommends for a reliable service?
    >>>
    >>> Cheers.

    >>Tor is free, and far more anonymous. http://tor.eff.org/
    >>
    >>As for paying services, I've used Cotse.net for several years now and I
    >>can highly recommend it. It seems to do everything.

    > What about findnot.com?

    1. Not anonymous.

    2. They lie to you about being anonymous.

    3. They're owned and operated by a known criminal who was forced into
    hiding by his banks scams and dope deals. He still promotes bank scams.

    4. You can verify this by observing his behavior in these groups. Any time
    now one of his sock puppets will pop up to rant and rave about being
    "trolled". Ask any one of them these questions and watch them scurry like
    cockroaches from a boot....

    I. How can I be anonymous using your services when every knowledgeable
    authority in the business says it's impossible.

    II. Why do you suggest singing up for and accessing your servers
    anonymously if YOU are claiming to make users anonymous?

    III. If you have to be anonymous to use your services, what are YOU
    getting paid for?

    IV. How can you be sure your equipment is secure when you have no control
    over it (they rent space on other servers).

    V. How do you justify hosting some of your servers in places that have
    HORRIBLE privacy laws?

    VI. Why do you make sweeping generalizations about being "off shore"
    and make racist remarks about the US and a few other places when you not
    only have servers in those places, buat also know that MLATS and other
    treaties make it easier to tap machines outside a country in some
    scenarios?

    If you happen to get an answer to any one of these questions, please share
    it with everyone because not one of them has been answered as of yet. :eek:(

    Borked Pseudo Mailed, Mar 29, 2006
  5. Full Name

    Full Name Guest

    <> wrote:

    >In article <e0b96d$7od$>
    >Full Name <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Folks,
    >>
    >> I have been using the secure bar at http://www.secure-tunnel.com/ as a
    >> paying subscriber. It was ok at first, but it has recently b0rked and
    >> does so every weekend.
    >>
    >> I'm looking for an alternative and wondered if anyone has any
    >> recommends for a reliable service?

    >As for paying services, I've used Cotse.net for several years now and
    >I can highly recommend it. It seems to do everything.

    Thanks.

    Full Name, Apr 1, 2006