    address. How is that done as I want to email someone but the message keeps
    bouncing
    thanks jim
    555555, Dec 27, 2003

  2. 555555

    gangle6 Guest

    "555555" wrote
    > Hi I've seen a few postings on newsgroups with the email address and subject
    > as and they all have the same ip
    > address. How is that done as I want to email someone but the
    > message keeps bouncing
    > thanks jim

    Eschewal vamp plammers

    Bewray fado afflux.....................

    ]]]]]]]]] 17 ! [[[[[[[[[
    gangle6, Dec 27, 2003

  3. It was on Sat, 27 Dec 2003 05:58:39 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that gangle6 wrote:

    > "555555" wrote
    >> Hi I've seen a few postings on newsgroups with the email address and subject
    >> as and they all have the same ip
    >> address. How is that done as I want to email someone but the
    >> message keeps bouncing
    >> thanks jim

    > Eschewal vamp plammers
    >
    > Bewray fado afflux.....................
    >

    > ]]]]]]]]] 17 ! [[[[[[[[[

    sremmalp pmav lawehcsE

    ........xulffa adof rayweB

    [[[[[[[[[ ! 71 ]]]]]]]]]]

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
    William Poaster, Dec 27, 2003
  4. 555555

    Ionizer Guest

    "555555" <> wrote in message
    > Hi I've seen a few postings on newsgroups with the email address and

    subject
    > as and they all have the same ip
    > address. How is that done as I want to email someone but the message keeps
    > bouncing
    > thanks jim

    To add to the insights offered by gangle and William: I believe that those
    posts are submitted to the newsgroups via the Microsoft website, like here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/...osoft.public.windowsxp.newusers&lang=en&cr=US
    (If that link wraps, click on this one instead:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q638226E6 ) Everyone who posts via the website
    ends up with that same designation.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Dec 27, 2003
  5. 555555

    Mail Guest

    You can set up a profile in Outlook Express that uses any name and email
    address you choose so you can create anonymous one.

    Mail, Dec 27, 2003
  6. 555555

    gangle2 Guest

    "William Poaster" wrote
    > It was on Sat, 27 Dec 2003 05:58:39 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    > large jam doughnut, that gangle6 wrote:
    >
    > > "555555" wrote
    > >> Hi I've seen a few postings on newsgroups with the email address and subject
    > >> as and they all have the same ip
    > >> address. How is that done as I want to email someone but the
    > >> message keeps bouncing
    > >> thanks jim

    > > Eschewal vamp plammers
    > >
    > > Bewray fado afflux.....................
    > >

    > > ]]]]]]]]] 17 ! [[[[[[[[[

    > sremmalp pmav lawehcsE
    >
    > .......xulffa adof rayweB
    >
    > [[[[[[[[[ ! 71 ]]]]]]]]]]

    http://www.nodo50.org/labarored/ai.cantabria/goomer.gif

    Ha

    HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........Etc.

    --
    Death To The Dim-Bulb Maroon
    gangle2, Dec 27, 2003
  7. 555555

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 07:11:57 -0800, in
    <>
    gangle2 scrawled:

    http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/loth/k/e/kellyb/socinakie.jpg

    --
    Back, dog, back!
    °Mike°, Dec 27, 2003
  8. It was on Sat, 27 Dec 2003 07:11:57 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that gangle2 wrote:

    > "William Poaster" wrote
    >> It was on Sat, 27 Dec 2003 05:58:39 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    >> large jam doughnut, that gangle6 wrote:
    >>
    >> > "555555" wrote
    >> >

    >> > Eschewal vamp plammers
    >> >
    >> > Bewray fado afflux.....................
    >> >

    >> > ]]]]]]]]] 17 ! [[[[[[[[[

    >> sremmalp pmav lawehcsE
    >>
    >> .......xulffa adof rayweB
    >>
    >> [[[[[[[[[ ! 71 ]]]]]]]]]]

    > http://www.nodo50.org/labarored/ai.cantabria/goomer.gif
    >
    > Ha
    >

    > HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........Etc.

    Pah!
    This you?
    http://www.oberlin.edu/religion/rgangle.html

    And you're mentioned in some Vogon poetry -

    Oh spindle worble on thy feebleshanks,
    Doth gangle roo,
    In buckets on the poobang.
    Does two and two make four?
    Gangle gangle gangle.
    Oh mighty gangle in thy mirror,
    I praise thee with thy fooblee tug tug.
    And when the worble rises,
    And stands upon the snuffgot,
    All nightclag pangles scrotch and lag.
    The warriors of itskall doodah.
    Stand ready in the muckbag.
    With scroobles aimed and farchings,
    They pour down from the yukno.
    And scramble with thy crossdfangle.
    Gangle gangle gangle.
    The call is loud and skinforken,
    All day the itskall doodans,
    Will spindle and worble with thy pangles.
    Old feebleshanks will prove again,
    That poobang is but zorvandingbangwallop.
    In the darkness of the gangle roo,
    Comes Gusbagnoseknuckle poobreath.
    And all do flee in terror.

    "poobreath", eh? Hmmm.....sounds about right...

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
    William Poaster, Dec 27, 2003
  9. 555555

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:19:44 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

    >It was on Sat, 27 Dec 2003 07:11:57 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    >large jam doughnut, that gangle2 wrote:

    <snip>
    >> http://www.nodo50.org/labarored/ai.cantabria/goomer.gif
    >>
    >> Ha
    >>

    >> HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........Etc.

    >Pah!
    >This you?
    >http://www.oberlin.edu/religion/rgangle.html
    >
    >And you're mentioned in some Vogon poetry -

    "AAAAAAAAAAGGGAAAAAAAAAA."

    My ears are bleeding now....

    "Send...help...."

    --
    There are three types of people in this world - those who see the light,
    those who don't, and those who get a brief glance of it just as I slam
    Mara, Dec 27, 2003
  10. 555555

    tim Guest

    but wouldn't that still display your IP?

    tim, Dec 27, 2003
  11. 555555

    JWooden271 Guest

    >Hi I've seen a few postings on newsgroups with the email address and subject
    >as and they all have the same ip
    >address. How is that done as I want to email someone but the message keeps
    >bouncing
    >thanks jim

    They are probably using Microsoft's discussion site. It's essentially an
    anonymous usenet portal, but limited to Microsoft-only stuff.

    http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx
    JWooden271, Dec 29, 2003