    Shane Guest

    Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email. Where the person
    can't tell who the email came from.
    Shane, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Shane

    britishbull Guest

    and why would u want to?

    --

    ____________________
    cheap as chips
    ____________________

    britishbull, Jun 21, 2004

  3. On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:37:42 -0400, Shane <>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email. Where the person
    >can't tell who the email came from.

    Try a Google search for "anonymous remailer". If you want to use a web
    interface try https://riot.eu.org/anon/remailer.html.en
    The Great Cornholio, Jun 21, 2004
  4. Shane

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 21, 2004
  5. Shane

    Special Ed Guest

    Special Ed, Jun 21, 2004
  6. Shane

    jimpgh2002 Guest

    wrote:

    >Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email. Where the person
    >can't tell who the email came from.

    Learn to use question marks for questions and formulate
    complete sentences & I'll tell you.
    Some may think I'm being picky. They might be right.
    jimpgh2002, Jun 21, 2004
  7. Alexander Rogge, Jun 21, 2004
  8. Shane

    Paul Guest

    britishbull wrote:

    >> Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email.

    > and why would u want to?

    Many reasons, and not necessarily malicious.
    Paul, Jun 21, 2004