    Any help would be appreciated :)

    mm

    , Feb 5, 2007

  2. <> schreef in bericht
    news:...
    > Is there any sure-fire way to be anonymous while surfing? I'd lkke to
    > be cloaked like that ship on Star Trek once was :) I tried the
    > proxy's, but they are either too slow or they don't allow certain
    > URL's.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated :)
    >
    > mm
    > knip

    first,you've must have a good Firewall e.g.Zonelabs(free)
    Than you'll must download a antispam-programm e.g. Spamfighter(also free)a
    ad-ware-programm e.g. Ad-Aware personal from Lavasoft.
    A view site's for you and everyone who can used some programms to keep your
    computer safe.
    http://www.lavasoft.com
    http://antivirus.startpagina.nl
    www.windowsxp.startpagina.nl
    www.majorgeeks.com
    De Zundappmuts

    ----
    Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
    Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!

    De Zundappmuts, Feb 5, 2007

  3. "De Zundappmuts" <> schreef in bericht

    > <> schreef in bericht
    > > Is there any sure-fire way to be anonymous while surfing? I'd lkke to
    > > be cloaked like that ship on Star Trek once was :) I tried the
    > > proxy's, but they are either too slow or they don't allow certain
    > > URL's.
    > >
    > > Any help would be appreciated :)
    > >
    > > mm
    > > knip

    > first,you've must have a good Firewall e.g.Zonelabs(free)
    > Than you'll must download a antispam-programm e.g. Spamfighter(also free)a
    > ad-ware-programm e.g. Ad-Aware personal from Lavasoft.
    > A view site's for you and everyone who can used some programms to keep

    your
    > computer safe.
    > http://www.lavasoft.com
    > http://antivirus.startpagina.nl
    > www.windowsxp.startpagina.nl
    > www.majorgeeks.com
    > De Zundappmuts
    > knip

    I forgot to tell,If you open MajorGeeks.com,You'll see on the left side a
    pulldown-menu.
    Just look for anti-spy or anti-spy or anything about security and the rest
    you'll find it itself.
    Suc6
    de Zundappmuts

    De Zundappmuts, Feb 5, 2007
  4. None of these things produce anonymity. Try The Onion Router or TOR.
    http://www.seniorsguidetocomputers.com

    Seniors Guide to Computers, Feb 11, 2007