Anonymity? Nah... This is ME! (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mark M, Jul 16, 2004.

  1. Mark M

    Mark M Guest

    I decided that after or 6+ years on use-net, it was time to introduce
    myself.

    These are pictures of...

    ..........me.
    :)
    Now's your chance to tease, ridicule, make fun, etc.
    Like me...hate me... This is Mark M...
    (36 pictures in all)

    Click link below for small thumbs.
    Click each thumb for a medium pic, click that pic for bigger/clearer
    version.
    None are huge...should load quickly.

    Have a look.
    :)
    -Mark M

    PS... Here's the link:
    http://www.sendpix.com/albums/04071600/liuke38z64/

    -Only trouble is...since only a few of these were taken BY me, you can't
    really make fun of my crummy pictures. :(
    Mark M, Jul 16, 2004