  1. I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash bonuses
    have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Dec 18, 2007

  2. Death from Above

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
    > bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?

    SHUT UP I HATE YOU

    Does that answer your question?

    Bill Hileman, Dec 18, 2007

  3. Death from Above

    John R Guest

    > I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
    > bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?
    >

    > Death from Above

    My boss will give me the same bonus I get every year. It's worth about as
    much as this post.
    Consider yourself lucky if your company gives bonus'. I know of only a few
    that do.

    John R

    John R, Dec 18, 2007
  4. Death from Above

    Briscobar Guest

    > I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
    > bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?

    Half of what I got last year. Half-coincidentally, I have a job interview
    Thursday.

    Briscobar, Dec 18, 2007
  5. Death from Above

    JaR Guest

    On 12/18/2007, Death from Above had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
    > bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last
    > couple)?
    >

    > Death from Above

    What is this 'bonus' thing of which you speak?

    --
    JaR
    BONUS? We don' need no steenkin' BONUS!

    JaR, Dec 18, 2007
  6. Death from Above

    Mike T. Guest

    > I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
    > bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?
    >

    > Death from Above

    Switching from € to $, mine is about 6k. This is definitely helpful because
    we're looking to buy a house.

    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    He's baaaaaack!

    Mike T., Dec 18, 2007
  7. Death from Above

    Chris Lobban Guest

    I got a $50 gift card. Go me! ;-)

    Chris

    Chris Lobban, Dec 18, 2007
  8. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    > I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
    > bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?

    5% of my annual salary. You do the math.

    CBIC, Dec 18, 2007
  9. Death from Above

    kpg* Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in

    > "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
    >> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last
    >> couple)?

    > Half of what I got last year. Half-coincidentally, I have a job
    > interview Thursday.

    Yes. I've noticed that your performance is not what we have
    come to expect from you.

    kp "Where are your TPS reports?" g

    kpg*, Dec 19, 2007
  10. Death from Above

    kpg* Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
    >> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last
    >> couple)?
    >>

    > 5% of my annual salary. You do the math.

    wow! $395!

    kpg*, Dec 19, 2007
  11. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in
    >

    >> "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
    >>> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last
    >>> couple)?
    >>>

    >> 5% of my annual salary. You do the math.

    > wow! $395!

    Man, I wish!

    CBIC, Dec 19, 2007
  12. Death from Above

    Micro Guest

    On Dec 18, 9:28 pm, "Death from Above" <>
    wrote:
    > I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash bonuses
    > have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?
    >
    > Death from Above

    LoooooooooL

    I got 1100 AED :D i am so lucky then :)

    Micro

    Micro, Dec 19, 2007
  13. Death from Above

    kpg* Guest

    Micro <> wrote in

    > On Dec 18, 9:28 pm, "Death from Above" <>
    > wrote:
    >> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
    >> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last
    >> couple)?
    >>
    >> Death from Above

    > LoooooooooL
    >
    > I got 1100 AED :D i am so lucky then :)

    gee...1100 Automated External Defibrillators doesn't seem that great.

    I guess you could sell them on e-bay.

    kpg*, Dec 19, 2007
  14. Interesting comments. I haven't had a bonus for about 7 years so I'm really
    looking forward to it. My first company had low salaries but big bonuses.
    When you go on sites like salary.com, it seems like everyone is getting
    bonuses.

    I'll let you know how much I actually get. Who knows, it could just be $50.
    We've had a banner year though so I'm expecting a nice percentage of my
    salary.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Dec 19, 2007
  15. Death from Above

    Jtyc Guest

    I am being given the chance to work here for another year.

    Jtyc, Dec 19, 2007
  16. About 10%.

    :)

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Dec 20, 2007
  17. Death from Above

    kpg* Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in news:uklzr5qQIHA.1164
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > About 10%.
    >
    >:)

    Mine is about 4%.

    But then I make $382,543,424,219,453,572 a year.

    kpg*, Dec 20, 2007
  18. Death from Above

    Chris Lobban Guest

    kpg* wrote:
    > "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in news:uklzr5qQIHA.1164
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> About 10%.
    >>
    >> :)
    >>

    > Mine is about 4%.
    >

    > But then I make $382,543,424,219,453,572 a year.

    Damn... I pity you man.

    It makes me cringe just to think of how much you must pay every year in
    income taxes.

    If you want me to help you out with that problem, I could probably give
    you the name of a good charity that you can make a tax deductible
    donation to. I know it's not much help to somebody in your sorry
    situation, but it's the best I can do right now. 'tis the season,
    afterall... ;-)

    Chris

    Chris Lobban, Dec 20, 2007
  19. Death from Above

    Jtyc Guest

    >I could probably give
    > you the name of a good charity that you can make a tax deductible
    > donation to.

    The Human Fund?

    Jtyc, Dec 20, 2007
  20. Death from Above

    Chris Lobban Guest

    Jtyc wrote:
    >> I could probably give you the name of a good charity that you can make
    >> a tax deductible donation to.

    > The Human Fund?

    I was actually thinking of my own bank account... after all, in this
    season of good will I want to personally be as helpful as I can to those
    in need of a good tax shelter. ;-)

    Chris Lobban, Dec 20, 2007